PDA

View Full Version : Calle Ocho 2007

02-06-2007, 06:16 AM
Hialeah Officers, Please help your brothers @ sisters of the Miami Police Department. PLEASE don't sign up to work Calle Ocho this year!!!!! We are in protest for a contact and we are holding Demostrations in our city for all major events...Please spread the word!!!!!Even if you are offered a $100.00 an hour don't take it!!!! It's BLOOD money.....Fellow officers are suffering through this and calling in "I"....We know that the BLUE FLU is a *****!!!! Please help this work!!!!! City PO

02-07-2007, 12:43 AM
Hialeah Officers, Please help your brothers @ sisters of the Miami Police Department. PLEASE don't sign up to work Calle Ocho this year!!!!! work!!!!!

El problema es que en hialeah hay muchos traidores. Some are all about themselves and very little for others.

02-07-2007, 01:14 AM
Concerning Hialeah. It didn't use to be that way.

02-07-2007, 09:08 AM
i dont think you'll have much to worry about from us hialeah guys, if im not wrong i believe hialeah PO's are not allowed to work out of the city limits. i have friends in several depts that work off duties at Heat games, Dolphins games, UM games, clubs @ south beach, clubs @ downtown, Superbowl games, dade county youth fair, homestead races, etc. i also believe they get paid 30 dollars an hour minimum at off duties, $hit, im lucky if i can get an off duty at a local mcdonalds or ocean bank for 20 dollars an hr, oh wait its 23 dollars now, thats like saying we went from 8tracks to cassette tapes, while the rest of the county is using ipods. so mr Miami PD, dont worry i'd say you got our full cooperation with your calle ocho mission, good luck, u have our support.

on another note, i read all these comments and complaints about our dept and why so many people are leaving to other dept, and why so many new hires, and 5000 concerns leading to a meeting supposedly to find out how to solve all the above listed problems, somebody please print the below ideas and give it to a PBA rep to bring it up in the meeting......heres an idea, lets use common sense, i know i know, common sense is only common for those who have it, but try this....

You want to stop losing good officers to other depts??
1. raise the pay to atleast the average of all the other dept in the county(INCLUDING OFF DUTIES)for christ sake we are the second largest city in dade county.

2. Take home cars, we are police officers, not security gaurds, you want us to act like police officers 24/7, then treat us like police officers 24/7, remember our police cars is like our office, its where we do all our work and have to carry all our paperwork and supplies. the rest of the country has got take homes, even the sherrif deputies in Albuquerque, NM have got take home cars.
2a. these two go hand in hand, newer police units with upgraded technology like power steering and ABS brakes, i got one better, specially for midnites, how about a SPOT LIGHT!!!! its a freaking POLICE CAR, NOT A TAXI CAB!!!!! we are in 2007 people, 2007 and i ran a 3 the other day and my unit 45 in the middle of 49 st!!!! WTF!!!! 2007!!! im embarrassed:(

thats it, its that simple, its not rocket science people, you see we can deal with all the BS, we can deal with the politics, we can deal with the DP's, we can deal with the Brass, we can deal with the BS details, we can deal with the veterans riding on the rookies, bring it!! but not having the above listed requests is totally unacceptable, embarrassing, and a crutch to this dept until they are granted.

i over heard a conversation between two officers talking about leaving to another dept, and one said to the other...."remember all other depts have the politics, Brass, and BS details as we do here, be careful, the grass is not always greener on the other side", then the other said, "your right, the grass may not be greener on the other side, it may even be brown, but atleast i'll be making more money and i dont have to load and unload before and after my shift, nor will my unit 45 while running a 3, so i'll see you from the other side of that fence real soon my friend" and the other officer just said....."your right man, your right...."

sorry if i have offended anyone, just a thought, but what do i know, "Im Just a Rookie".

02-07-2007, 03:43 PM
I don't think you offended anyone by your comments and I do agree with your stipulations to improve our dept. I also believe we need a change in leadership, that is major part of our problematic equation. I believe the leadership must change before the pay and take homes etc..... I hope our 5k sees the light and grants us a new chief and not 101!!! We need a leader with vision and integrity and yes honor! After that is instilled, I am confident everthing else will fall into place. Until later my brothers and sisters. Stay safe.

02-07-2007, 07:50 PM
I don't think you offended anyone by your comments and I do agree with your stipulations to improve our dept. I also believe we need a change in leadership, that is major part of our problematic equation. I believe the leadership must change before the pay and take homes etc..... I hope our 5k sees the light and grants us a new chief and not 101!!! We need a leader with vision and integrity and yes honor! After that is instilled, I am confident everthing else will fall into place. Until later my brothers and sisters. Stay safe.

If you have less than 5 years on,leave.
Treat me bad and pay me good or treat me good and pay me bad.
Here they treat you bad and pay you worse..

02-08-2007, 02:51 AM
if im not wrong i believe hialeah PO's are not allowed to work out of the city limits.

Hialeah is allowed to work details outside of the city. They work the Homestead Speedway race every year. The problem is that no one else invites them to work their events.

02-08-2007, 03:07 AM
if im not wrong i believe hialeah PO's are not allowed to work out of the city limits.

Hialeah is allowed to work details outside of the city. They work the Homestead Speedway race every year. The problem is that no one else invites them to work their events.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Hialeah is NOT allowed to work outside the city, sorry if you didnt get the memo, i have it for you if you'd like, and yes you are right, we USED TO work the Homestead Speedway race years before, but if you were there this year you would have notice there were no HPD officers, and that was because we were not allowed to work it this year, why??? ask the head hanchos....

02-10-2007, 05:56 AM
How right you are Sir. It all begins with leadership. With a good leader you can overlook bad pay or no take home vehicles. But bad pay, no take home vehicles and (not my words) Draconian leadership is enough to make someone find a job elsewhere. By the way I am not that smart, the Draconian leadership phrase is our Chief's and yes he used it while talking to the media. Nice.

Out next Chief, please GOD help us. It could be a blessing or a nightmare! Then again how worse can things get, maybe they will take away our take home radios! God I sound like a whinning B*&th! Just to think that I once took pride in wearing my uniform. I guess I lost some of that pride when I saw a HPD Lieutenant use a NAZI tactic on some poor lady trying to sell flowers on 49 street. By the way the lady had her City of Hialeah License on her chest and it was current. I wonder if the three detectives in robbery would have been accused of wrongdoing against a poor flower vender if they would be in hot water or Officers of the Month! Get those people some free Churros!!!!

02-10-2007, 06:22 AM
I guess my first post was not taken seriously! I am personnally going to lead a fact finding committee to find out who some of you culprets are. Specially that HPD 0939 guy whomever you are. All of you should start concerning yourselfs with the issues that affect our Great City and perhaps one day you will get some scraps of our table.

Last week I was aproached by a homeless person on Palm Ave and I think it was 7 street. The guy smelled horrible and as I looked around there were no COPS! in the area to take this Pan-Handler away. Yet just minutes earlier I saw several police vehicles by the court house, yet I was still left out on Palm Ave without any protection. These are the kind of incidents I bring up to the Mayor and why we need a complete overhaul of the police department. Many of the officers are just not fit or professional enough to work for our Great City.

Please stop fighting me on this and comply, the last thing I would like to see are Unemployed COPS asking for money on Palm Ave and 9 street!!! Lets face it most of you are here because you could not get hired anywhere else. I also will be looking into making sure that during the background investigation all the high school diplomas presented are legitimate (for most of you that means real). I can not beleive that some of you have even high school diplomas. I think I can count on one hand how many of you have College degrees!!! I doubt if any of you, well probably one female officer I met, had a Master degrees!!!!

Yet I want a take home car, I want more money, I want more extra duty pay!!! Stop crying!, thank the lord you have a job and pray your name does not come up in my fact finding Committee!!!!! By the way from now on please all of you address me by my proper title or Mr. C. I like that it sounds elegant ( for most of you that means fancy or classy). Stop drinking coffee and start taking care of the pan-handlers!!!

02-10-2007, 08:11 AM
Quit copying and pasting you mindless twit!!!!

02-11-2007, 10:06 PM
I have had enough with these postings! None of you have taken me seriously. I tried to be nice to you cops, but this is what I get. I was the only man here not afriad to post his name. I then said you could call me Mr. C or by my title if you liked. Now you will all find out who I am and the power I carry. Yeah you might carry a gun, but you will shake in your shoes like you did when you had to see the old mayor!

All I wanted was for all of us to get along. Yet you laughed when I was harrassed by a Pan-Handler! I could have been hurt or worse. Those people are dirty and some have illnesses that can be contracted airborne. I have thought about this for a long time and you will all fear me before this is over. Go ahead and laugh, but wait until I start telling the Mayor about who is drinking coffee and not on a call. Yes I have one of your radios and will keep track of all of you. No longer will I look the other way as you drink coffee and not do your jobs.

After all the jokes are done you will be the ones looking over your shoulders for me. Go ahead and laugh all you want that is how it used to be and will be again. Talk all the trash you want, but you better do it inside your vehicles and not on your illegal cell phone or parked next to your buddy slacking off! Mark my words you will clean up Palm Ave whether you like it or not. I will also be getting a new vehicle assigned to me, so you won't see me coming.

This it to HPD0939, Bushoti, exhpd, PLF, HPDRokkie, LEOtapanes, and all of you trouble makers you will be found and punished accordingly. You are better off just turning yourselfs in, before you are found out. It is just a matter of time before I now who you are. Remember that I have many friends in the department and now everything that is going on.

By the way tell your petiful reps to not even bother talking to the mayor later this month. Because I am personnaly going to be there and will be ready for war. Tell those reps to put their tails between their legs and ask for forgiveness, that they even had the insolence to ask for a meeting. After all the mayor has giving you. I told him that if he gave you a finger you would try to bite the whole hand. I told him be like Raul, because whether they liked him or not they feared him and he always made them shake in their boots when they came to see him! So it is War!!! Be ready and let me see you slacking off not doing your job. You all do not have any unity and will lose against me! Take that to the Bank.

02-11-2007, 11:34 PM
I have had enough with these postings! None of you have taken me seriously. I tried to be nice to you cops, but this is what I get. I was the only man here not afraid to post his name. I then said you could call me Mr. C or by my title if you liked. Now you will all find out who I am and the power I carry. Yeah you might carry a gun, but you will shake in your shoes like you did when you had to see the old mayor!

All I wanted was for all of us to get along. Yet you laughed when I was harassed by a Pan-Handler! I could have been hurt or worse. Those people are dirty and some have illnesses that can be contracted airborne. I have thought about this for a long time and you will all fear me before this is over. Go ahead and laugh, but wait until I start telling the Mayor about who is drinking coffee and not on a call. Yes I have one of your radios and will keep track of all of you. No longer will I look the other way as you drink coffee and not do your jobs.

After all the jokes are done you will be the ones looking over your shoulders for me. Go ahead and laugh all you want that is how it used to be and will be again. Talk all the trash you want, but you better do it inside your vehicles and not on your illegal cell phone or parked next to your buddy slacking off! Mark my words you will clean up Palm Ave whether you like it or not. I will also be getting a new vehicle assigned to me, so you won't see me coming.

This it to HPD0939, Bushoti, exhpd, PLF, HPDRokkie, LEOtapanes, and all of you trouble makers you will be found and punished accordingly. You are better off just turning yourselves in, before you are found out. It is just a matter of time before I now who you are. Remember that I have many friends in the department and now everything that is going on.

By the way tell your pitiful reps to not even bother talking to the mayor later this month. Because I am personally going to be there and will be ready for war. Tell those reps to put their tails between their legs and ask for forgiveness, that they even had the insolence to ask for a meeting. After all the mayor has giving you. I told him that if he gave you a finger you would try to bite the whole hand. I told him be like Raul, because whether they liked him or not they feared him and he always made them shake in their boots when they came to see him! So it is War!!! Be ready and let me see you slacking off not doing your job. You all do not have any unity and will lose against me! Take that to the Bank.

You are one sick person!

PS: I corrected your spelling.

02-12-2007, 02:48 AM
We like to have fun here and banter away but I can assure u that no real cop ever feared Raul or ANY OTHER CIVILIAN/POLITICIAN,SAPINGO!
If anybody is scared,its them and the butt kissers who owe there promotions to them!
yo me limpio el culo with Raul,Julio or anybody else!