PDA

View Full Version : WTF is gong on 70 hires in 1 year?

02-02-2007, 05:03 AM
whats really going on in the city? we hired 70 people in the last year? am i the only one who sees something seriously wrong here? maybe i missed something, let me know.

02-02-2007, 11:58 PM
more seniority for the rest of us..................yippeee, weekends off here we come!!!! lol

02-03-2007, 12:18 AM
Things have not changed there for over 10 years now. Hialeah has been having a mass exodus since then. As long as the place is run by R.B and his cronies working conditions will not improve.

I can say this. I'm one of the ones that left after working there less then three years.

02-03-2007, 01:30 AM
how much did you have to pay back( 4 the academy i mean), b/c i'm thinking of following ur lead lol.

02-03-2007, 03:15 PM
they never make people pay....get out now!!!!

02-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Hey is this bad time or is it always a bad time to apply in Hialeah???? I’m already FL certified and lived in the city forever and I’ve been thinking of applying for HPD. What is so bad about working for HPD that makes people quit??

02-04-2007, 10:39 PM
For the person that said he was State certified and wanted to know why Hialeah PD sucked, this was what I came up with. I'm sure I'll think of plenty more throughout the day.

1. It's run by Fidel Castro.
3. You will be treated like a child. Mostly b/c the newer officers act like children. So, the majority will suffer as a result of the minorities actions.
4. Nearly every other PD has a take home program. Hialeah does not.
5. Getting out of your car to get a cup of coffee will get you written up if you're not on a signal.
6. You have to buy nearly all of your equipment.
7. The dispatchers are overworked and understaffed. Most of the new ones have no common sense or officer safety skills and will be very rude to you. Communication employees can break the law by giving non-public record criminal backgrounds to their girlfriends and get caught. They don't get arrested for their criminal actions. They are rewarded with promotions and still treat officers rudely. This is accepted by the Hialeah Police administration.
8. As the years have gone on more and more Officers are left to fend for themselves due to the ME syndrome of generation X hires.
9. If you fail to notice a cracked tail light on your assigned police car for the day before your shift began and notice it 30 minutes later you will be blamed for damaging the tail light and a negative mark will be left in your personnel file.
10. Some supervisors will call you on your day off, even on your birthday to let you know that when you come back to work a reprimand will be waiting for you for whatever reason.

I'm sure plenty of other PO's will post some more explanations. Apply to as many places as you can before putting in for Hialeah. If you can't get hired then go ahead and join HPD. As soon as you get one years experience start applying elsewhere.

02-06-2007, 03:03 AM
For the person that said he was State certified and wanted to know why Hialeah PD sucked, this was what I came up with. I'm sure I'll think of plenty more throughout the day.

1. It's run by Fidel Castro.
3. You will be treated like a child. Mostly b/c the newer officers act like children. So, the majority will suffer as a result of the minorities actions.
4. Nearly every other PD has a take home program. Hialeah does not.
5. Getting out of your car to get a cup of coffee will get you written up if you're not on a signal.
6. You have to buy nearly all of your equipment.
7. The dispatchers are overworked and understaffed. Most of the new ones have no common sense or officer safety skills and will be very rude to you. Communication employees can break the law by giving non-public record criminal backgrounds to their girlfriends and get caught. They don't get arrested for their criminal actions. They are rewarded with promotions and still treat officers rudely. This is accepted by the Hialeah Police administration.
8. As the years have gone on more and more Officers are left to fend for themselves due to the ME syndrome of generation X hires.
9. If you fail to notice a cracked tail light on your assigned police car for the day before your shift began and notice it 30 minutes later you will be blamed for damaging the tail light and a negative mark will be left in your personnel file.
10. Some supervisors will call you on your day off, even on your birthday to let you know that when you come back to work a reprimand will be waiting for you for whatever reason.

I'm sure plenty of other PO's will post some more explanations. Apply to as many places as you can before putting in for Hialeah. If you can't get hired then go ahead and join HPD. As soon as you get one years experience start applying elsewhere.Sound alot like Miami PD.

02-07-2007, 03:12 AM
yea I just visited to police academy in Broward County, and there was a class of only Hialeah Police recruits. and there was about 30-40, and trust me they were about as sharp as a box of crayons. GOOF LUCK BROTHERS/ SISTERS I'M OUT HERE :!: :!: :!: :!: :arrow: :arrow: :!:

02-07-2007, 01:21 PM
I found a certified officer for Hialeah. He's looking for a job

Department fires cop charged with molestation
DEFUNIAK SPRINGS - (AP) -- A police officer was fired after it was discovered that he was charged with sexually abusing a 5-year-old girl.

Samuel McCormick was dismissed hours after police Chief Mike Adkinson learned the circumstances of the case.

Adkinson said the charges are serious enough for dismissal, even though McCormick has not been convicted.

''You can't tolerate that,'' Adkinson said.

McCormick had worked for the DeFuniak Springs police for a month and was still on probationary employment.

McCormick was charged Sunday with first-degree sexual abuse involving a child in Alabama. He had been released from the Covington County jail on $150,000 bond.

A background check on McCormick found no reason for concern, Adkinson said.

02-09-2007, 03:03 AM
All right so let me get this straight, HPD is an unbearable place to work according to most of you??? So if someone wanted to do maybe 1 to 2 years while looking for a better department it would still be not recommended to do so??? Correct me if I’m wrong but you would probably learn more in 1 year in Hialeah than 5 years in preppy department.

My concerns are:

1. Morale (out of the picture) already a given. :cry:
2. Pay (forget about it) OK :cry:
3. Benefits???????
4. Shifts??????
5. Take home :cry:

02-09-2007, 11:05 PM
All right so let me get this straight, HPD is an unbearable place to work according to most of you??? So if someone wanted to do maybe 1 to 2 years while looking for a better department it would still be not recommended to do so??? Correct me if I’m wrong but you would probably learn more in 1 year in Hialeah than 5 years in preppy department.

My concerns are:

1. Morale (out of the picture) already a given. :cry:
2. Pay (forget about it) OK :cry:
3. Benefits???????
4. Shifts??????
5. Take home :cry:

Yes you are right, do it man, in 2-3 yrs here, you'll be as experienced as a 5-7 yr vet in any preppy dept if not more, just stay out of trouble while your here and then you move on to bigger and better things, what do you think most of the rooks do in hialeah?? and as long as hialeah does not give take homes and raise the pay, they will continue to provide well experienced officers to depts that give more to their officers, maybe one day the mayor and chief will realize what their losing by not having a take home program and raising the pay.

02-10-2007, 06:30 AM
I guess my first post was not taken seriously! I am personnally going to lead a fact finding committee to find out who some of you culprets are. Specially that HPD 0939 guy whomever you are. All of you should start concerning yourselfs with the issues that affect our Great City and perhaps one day you will get some scraps of our table.

Last week I was aproached by a homeless person on Palm Ave and I think it was 7 street. The guy smelled horrible and as I looked around there were no COPS! in the area to take this Pan-Handler away. Yet just minutes earlier I saw several police vehicles by the court house, yet I was still left out on Palm Ave without any protection. These are the kind of incidents I bring up to the Mayor and why we need a complete overhaul of the police department. Many of the officers are just not fit or professional enough to work for our Great City.

Please stop fighting me on this and comply, the last thing I would like to see are Unemployed COPS asking for money on Palm Ave and 9 street!!! Lets face it most of you are here because you could not get hired anywhere else. I also will be looking into making sure that during the background investigation all the high school diplomas presented are legitimate (for most of you that means real). I can not beleive that some of you have even high school diplomas. I think I can count on one hand how many of you have College degrees!!! I doubt if any of you, well probably one female officer I met, had a Master degrees!!!!

Yet I want a take home car, I want more money, I want more extra duty pay!!! Stop crying!, thank the lord you have a job and pray your name does not come up in my fact finding Committee!!!!! By the way from now on please all of you address me by my proper title or Mr. C. I like that it sounds elegant ( for most of you that means fancy or classy). Stop drinking coffee and start taking care of the pan-handlers!!!

02-10-2007, 06:49 AM
I guess my first post was not taken seriously! I am personnally going to lead a fact finding committee to find out who some of you culprets are.

Listen inspector gadget everytime you post on this thread and start with your “I’m calling my momy on you bid” makes you look like such a little BIATCH!!!!!!! Print every page from this forum and show it to the chief , the major and your mama. Not only is everything here cover under the 1st Amendment but the major would start laughing at your sorry-ass-kissing-watacon.

02-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Last week I was aproached by a homeless person on Palm Ave and I think it was 7 street.

This just shows how much of a loser you are. Why were you there in the first place. Skell !

02-22-2007, 08:43 AM
hey Mrs C the panhandler said your cheap next time give him a dollar or take him home so you can give him a bath. PUNK

02-22-2007, 08:46 PM
Dear Mr. C, Whoever you are.
I have read your postings along with the others with some sense of amusement, as you as well as others enjoy the anonymity of your postings.
Having spent most of my adult life in the Hialeah Police Department, yes I am an old guy, I can’t help but to think that you are a totally misinformed person, a moron, or just your every-day morally and intellectually bankrupted voter of what used to be a great city.
I also suspect that you may be one of “the boys” that got a job next door because of your connections to the “Anti-Christ”.
In any case, I will attempt to explain something to you.
The reason that there is such poor police coverage in this city has a lot to do with its staffing levels. The National Association of Chiefs of Police recommended some years ago that minimum staffing for a department such as Hialeah should be 2 officers per 1000 population.
This loosely translates to a 600 person Hialeah Police Department in order to accomplish the police mission in this city. Coral Gables has over 3 per 1000 and they still have troubles at time keeping the lid on.
If you are capable of doing the math, you will find that Hialeah is barely 1 officer per 1000, which puts it a 50% of the recommended MINIMUM staffing level.
Now, then, you brag about your connections with the new Mayor, and all of this influence that you constantly regurgitate on these postings, put your money where your mouth is, unless this orifice is otherwise compromised at the time, and do something about this. Otherwise, just shut up and let us do the best we can with what you and the others have given us.

02-22-2007, 09:55 PM
Well said my fellow officer, well said!

Hey C, are Hialeah Police Officers afraid to post their sentiments? I don't think so! Here's their challenge!

Dear Mr. C, Whoever you are.
I have read your postings along with the others with some sense of amusement, as you as well as others enjoy the anonymity of your postings.
Having spent most of my adult life in the Hialeah Police Department, yes I am an old guy, I can’t help but to think that you are a totally misinformed person, a moron, or just your every-day morally and intellectually bankrupted voter of what used to be a great city.
I also suspect that you may be one of “the boys” that got a job next door because of your connections to the “Anti-Christ”.
In any case, I will attempt to explain something to you.
The reason that there is such poor police coverage in this city has a lot to do with its staffing levels. The National Association of Chiefs of Police recommended some years ago that minimum staffing for a department such as Hialeah should be 2 officers per 1000 population.
This loosely translates to a 600 person Hialeah Police Department in order to accomplish the police mission in this city. Coral Gables has over 3 per 1000 and they still have troubles at time keeping the lid on.
If you are capable of doing the math, you will find that Hialeah is barely 1 officer per 1000, which puts it a 50% of the recommended MINIMUM staffing level.
Now, then, you brag about your connections with the new Mayor, and all of this influence that you constantly regurgitate on these postings, put your money where your mouth is, unless this orifice is otherwise compromised at the time, and do something about this. Otherwise, just shut up and let us do the best we can with what you and the others have given us.

02-22-2007, 11:43 PM
The jokes are over!!! The first of many have fallen. When you go back to work Monday you will see one of your fellow officers will be soon getting formal disciplinary action for drinking coffee and not doing his job. But this is only the beginning! The castigation has just begun.

The idiot that qouted those FBI figures, those are only suggestions and are not the national standard, just look at the city of Miami!!!! As far as the spelling I don't have time to use spell check on you idiots!!! Actually I think you understand better with the bad writting. After all most of you have but barely a high school degree (Pre-FCAT). Most of you would not even have a high school degree if the FCAT would have been around!!!

Terror, no that is not what I am about. What I am about is for those of you that think that you can do what ever type of police work or lack of it you want must be stopped. Lets face it you do what you do for a paycheck, so get off your high horses! You are probably worst than politicians, at least they do not lie to themselves!!!

By the way ask your buddy how it feels to get a 20 hour suspension for drinking coffee and eating while not on a signal! The Cheif will probably only give him 10 hours even though I personally recommended 20 hours. It burns you that you must and will answer to me when and where I pelase!!! Get over it and do your jobs that is what you get paid to do. By the way tell those ignorant PBA Reps to walk litely during the meeting on tuesday if they do not want my personal attention to focus on them. By the way two of the reps are in our circle now!!!! and there is one that is going to fall fast and hard!!!
Twisted Evil evil

03-13-2007, 05:20 AM
yea I just visited to police academy in Broward County, and there was a class of only Hialeah Police recruits. and there was about 30-40, and trust me they were about as sharp as a box of crayons. GOOF LUCK BROTHERS/ SISTERS I'M OUT HERE :!: :!: :!: :!: :arrow: :arrow: :!:

YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT! I am part of that class. We are 30 recruits and at least half of us are thinking to leave after the year. We'll be going to other depts. Thanks Hialeah for helping us get our certification!
We are young and looking for more......for the BEST! :mrgreen:

03-13-2007, 01:03 PM
Why does Hialeah PD sends its recruits to BCC, when Miami-Dade College has a Criminal Justice Institute that trains most of Miami-Dade's law enforcement community?

03-13-2007, 03:50 PM
Why does Hialeah PD sends its recruits to BCC, when Miami-Dade College has a Criminal Justice Institute that trains most of Miami-Dade's law enforcement community?

Hialeah saves about $1,500 per person by sending them to Broward. Since Hialeah is a revolving door they found a way to save money.

03-14-2007, 04:04 AM
OTHER DPTS PAY OVERTIME TO THEIR POLICE RECRUITS, MEANWHILE HIALEAH ONLY PAY THE MINIMUM........ GUYS THIS IS ONLY A TEMPORARY JOB WHILE I GET MY CERTIFICATION..... 3 MORE MOTHNS TO GO, 4 OR 5 WITH MY FTO AND FEW MONTHS LATER I AM GONE TO A BETTER PLACE...........PATTY SEEYAAAAAAAAAA :lol:

03-14-2007, 05:28 PM
i think patty is hot, que par de nalgas mas rica que tiene!!!!

03-14-2007, 05:48 PM
This is to all, but especially to the trainees. If you can find a better opportunity somewhere else good for you and I wish you the best. However, while here at HPD you will meet the standards that are set everyday by some of the greatest cops, yes cops not police officers, in Dade County. While HPD leaves a lot to be desired the spirit within many of the HPD cops is still as bright as ever and no politician or police administrator (Chief or otherwise) can diminish that. Some of our cops go out there day after day, after working a double and an extra duty somewhere in between trying to compensate for that take home car or the measly $23 dollar extra duty rate and these cops still find it within themselves to do an excellent job.

They do what they do out of pride for themselves and those they work with, period. So I wish all of you the best, but do not bring dishonor to HPD, fore there are still many that care and will not tolerate it in any manner. I hope that in the year or two that you spend with us you will find that there are many better police departments in south Florida, but no better COPS than at HPD!

03-14-2007, 09:59 PM
i think patty is hot, que par de nalgas mas rica que tiene!!!!

AD :shock: you need to look again, all that fat in her isn't hot!
Patty if it's not cuz ur pregnant I will tell u to run with us!! To jump the wall and swing the monkey bars. I bet u can't :lol:

03-14-2007, 11:31 PM
[quote="BCC trainee":1xbatz12]i think patty is hot, que par de nalgas mas rica que tiene!!!!

AD :shock: you need to look again, all that fat in her isn't hot!

WELL SOME OF US LIKE ALL THAT JUNK IN HER TRUNK! PATTY GOT BACK!!!!

Patty if it's not cuz ur pregnant I will tell u to run with us!! To jump the wall and swing the monkey bars. I bet u can't :lol:[/quote:1xbatz12]

03-15-2007, 01:32 AM
FYI, there are great PO's everywhere especially in BCC. HPd broaght this on themselves, this is business and its my pleasure to cash that tiny check.

03-15-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm so disgusted I cant even bare it. We now have traines, not even certified officers in here, bad mouthing the department, and worse yet talking smack about the T.A. You rocks are the reasons why no one takes us seriously. God help those of you who come to me as a trainee. I may not be the happiest guy in Hialeah, and god knows I have talked smack about the department, but only after being burned. You little shits haven't even hit the streets yet and this is how you are already. I cant wait to get one of you, and believe me I will get it out of you.
Have some pride, and buy some dignity, and if not resign prior to getting out.

03-15-2007, 03:52 PM
PLF it brings pride to me to see someone who has endured so much crap in HPD, yet still knows there are certain things we do out here, which are for us not for anyone else. Like backing each other up (Don't Care about you).

I will say it again that while there are better paid, equipped, and just overall run departments I do not believe I would find a bunch of better COPS than in HPD. PLF-Sir, it is an Honor to serve with you.

Sector one hang in there sooner or later in this life or the next people get what they deserve.

03-16-2007, 02:06 AM
I'm so disgusted I cant even bare it. We now have traines, not even certified officers in here, bad mouthing the department, and worse yet talking smack about the T.A. You rocks are the reasons why no one takes us seriously. God help those of you who come to me as a trainee. I may not be the happiest guy in Hialeah, and god knows I have talked smack about the department, but only after being burned. You little shits haven't even hit the streets yet and this is how you are already. I cant wait to get one of you, and believe me I will get it out of you.
Have some pride, and buy some dignity, and if not resign prior to getting out.

PFL...I'm part of the class 254...and trust me the trainees who have bad mouthed in this forum are only a few individuals in my class. Most of us are motivated to get out there and give HPD 110%. You know as well as I do that there's always bad apples in every group. We do have individuals who don't help each other out. For example I know of one trainee who has a study giude for our next exam which he received from his buddy who is in a senior class and he doesn't even bother sharing it with the rest of the class. He thinks that we don't know. That to me is B.S. and a slap on the face....just to think he's gonna be my 15. This class has alot of heart, and we're looking forward to soaking up all the training from our training staff and FTO's.

03-16-2007, 09:38 PM
You clowns can only wish you had the integrity and respect that your sector one commander has! Posting ineloquent attacks will only show what a great leader he is. Is not sector running a lot smoother. My sources have told me that the statistics such as tickets are way up in sector one. This shows that the officers want to do good job for the commander who has earned their respect.

I believe in actions not words! The actions of the officers in sector one have impressed me very much. Yes, the GED'rs made a mistake, but the whole sector has stepped up to the plate and started to work very hard to impress the commander. That is leadership! I do not believe any other commander could have had such an impact so quickly. Great job commander!

As far as those few disgruntled officers you are better off leaving sector one because the GED'rs mentality will not be tolerated. You will conduct sweeps along Palm ave, you will find those hideous large truck in residential areas, and you will conduct traffic enforcement with a passion!

Keep up the great job sector one! Remember that you will be great police officers when you do what we say and not when you follow the advise of those coffee drinking GED'rs!

:twisted: :evil:

03-16-2007, 11:39 PM
IM LEAVING TO DAVIE POLICE ALONG WITH 14 OTHER OFFICERS. GOOD BYE.

03-16-2007, 11:46 PM
IM LEAVING TO DAVIE POLICE ALONG WITH 14 OTHER OFFICERS. GOOD BYE.

IM ALSO LEAVING TO PINES ALONG WITH 5 OTHERS. CANT WAIT TO DRIVE MY TAKE HOME CAR.

03-17-2007, 01:39 AM
I wish your postings were true about so many of you leaving. However, in the end only a couple will leave, not because you don to want to, but because professional departments are very afraid of hiring you clowns. Most of you will apply to other departments but will not meet their standards. So in the end we are stuck with a lot of GED'rs.

Please apply to departments like Opa-Locka and similar departments that will take all of you without questions about whether you can speak proper English or weigh under 278 pounds! Stop setting your sights higher than a GED'rs should and you will see that you will be able to move on. I hear that Micosukee is hiring! Please apply and I will even give you a letter of recommendation.

Please no more idle threats and lower your standards to meet the incompetent, GEDr'rs, fat slobs that you are. thank you.

03-17-2007, 01:57 AM
I wish your postings were true about so many of you leaving. However, in the end only a couple will leave, not because you don to want to, but because professional departments are very afraid of hiring you clowns. Most of you will apply to other departments but will not meet their standards. So in the end we are stuck with a lot of GED'rs.

Please apply to departments like Opa-Locka and similar departments that will take all of you without questions about whether you can speak proper English or weigh under 278 pounds! Stop setting your sights higher than a GED'rs should and you will see that you will be able to move on. I hear that Micosukee is hiring! Please apply and I will even give you a letter of recommendation.

Please no more idle threats and lower your standards to meet the incompetent, GEDr'rs, fat slobs that you are. thank you.

THIS IS HORSE S@#T!

03-17-2007, 02:49 AM
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I CAN NO LONGER CONTINUE TO WORK UNDER THESE CONDITIONS WHERE THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF PROGRESSION NOR THE WILLINGNESS TO LISTEN TO THE CONCERN OF THE OFFICERS. AS MY BROTHERS ESCAPEE AND ME YOY SAID, WE ARE SOON TO BE GONE ALONG WITH ANOTHER 27 OFFICERS. MOST OF US WILL BE GOING UP NORTH (DAVIE, HOLLYWOOD, BSO, PINES) BUT OTHERS ARE STAYING IN DADE. ANOTHER LARGE GROUP IS ALSO MOVING ON VERY SOON AS WE PLANNED. THE IMPACT OF THESE TWO LARGE DEPARTURES WILL BE FELT AND WE HOPE IT DOES NOT AFFECT THE REMAINING BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN ANY NEGATIVE WAY. BUT WE MUST MOVE ON. IF IT AFFECTS THE REST OF YOU, I HOPE IT WILL BE IN A POSITIVE LIGHT SUCH AS THE UNLIMITED OVERTIME THAT WILL HAVE TO BE PAID OUT DUE TO THE SHORTAGE OF OFFICERS. THEREFORE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, GOOD LUCK AND STAY SAFE AS WE WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED AND WHERE WE CAME FROM.

03-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Congratulations to the new Police Trainnees joining our department!
Good job Patty! and Good luck next Tuesday on your state exam.

03-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Congratulations to the new Police Trainnees joining our department!
Good job Patty! and Good luck next Tuesday on your state exam.

03-23-2007, 01:47 PM
Hey is this bad time or is it always a bad time to apply in Hialeah???? I’m already FL certified and lived in the city forever and I’ve been thinking of applying for HPD. What is so bad about working for HPD that makes people quit??

Do it, man! Earn your HPD patch, then in three years or so you'll have something to talk about with your Davie PD FTO's who are all Hialeah veterans.

03-25-2007, 05:10 PM
PFL...I'm part of the class 254...and trust me the trainees who have bad mouthed in this forum are only a few individuals in my class. Most of us are motivated to get out there and give HPD 110%. You know as well as I do that there's always bad apples in every group. We do have individuals who don't help each other out. For example I know of one trainee who has a study giude for our next exam which he received from his buddy who is in a senior class and he doesn't even bother sharing it with the rest of the class. He thinks that we don't know. That to me is B.S. and a slap on the face....just to think he's gonna be my 15. This class has alot of heart, and we're looking forward to soaking up all the training from our training staff and FTO's.[/quote]

I heard about this guy. I was in the academy not to long ago (class 247) and seen this poor excuse for a cadet walking around thinking he was a cop already, wearing his HPD jacket and having every F***ing equipment on his duty belt known to law enforcement.

Attention to all current-future HPD members THIS YOUNG... I SAY AGAIN YOUNG(19YR OLD) BOY. IS A POS ! ! he almost got kicked out the academy for both poor grades, addittude, and poor judgement. Now I don't know how he slipped through the cracks during the hiring process but he will soon be "IF HE PASS THE STATE EXAM" a member of the HPD family so look out. you can't miss him he is a tall skinny goofy looking idiot, how just barely graduated high school last year

One last thing there are a bunch of highly motivated cadets that I have seen while I was at the academy that will give a 100% to the department and become great Ofc GOOD LUCK ON THE TEST GUYS/GALS

03-26-2007, 03:29 AM
Listen FLPD, don't start getting nervous and scared from what PFL said. I'm glad he said that. You are already trying to rat someone out that is not even in your class and trying to kiss up to FTO's because your scared to get worked hard during FTO. Don't be worrying about anyone else but yourself right now and start getting ready for the real world because not only is PFL going to ride you trainees hard, I am too. I will also suggest one more piece of advise to you and that is for you to work on your spelling. Everyone shines in their one special way whether good or bad and for those of us who have been here for a while can see who is who and how they will probably be later on after actually working with them so don't judge a book by its cover.

03-26-2007, 05:06 PM
I can not believe some of the garbage I have read. Mr. E.G. if it is the officer I think it is, is one of the laziest officers in the HPD. Mr. Concepcion do not stray from the truth because everything I have told you about these officers is true. Most HPD officers sad to say are very lazy and must be constantly pushed to do their job. There are some good officers, but overall HPD lacks quality. By the way Sergio great job in sector one. I have noticed the difference already.

The question you people must ask yourself is whether you really want to be here or not. I suggest if the answer is no, then move on because great leaders like Sergio are not going to put up with mediocre standards! None of you can tell me this or that because I worked at HPD longer than most of you and know all the tricks of the trade. I worked to hard for too many years at HPD to let some bad officers ruin the reputation of the department. All of you be on your toes because there is a new era coming to HPD. Remember that unlike some politicians that do not know about police work, those excuses will never work with me. I was catching 29 subjects while most of you where still in elementary school. I was officer of the month three times and received countless commendations. I have one of the best service records in the history of HPD. Sector 4 is what it is today because of my leadership and never accepting low standards. All of you have much work to do before you impress an Honored veteran like myself.

8)

03-26-2007, 06:23 PM
I can not believe some of the garbage I have read. Mr. E.G. if it is the officer I think it is, is one of the laziest officers in the HPD. Mr. Concepcion do not stray from the truth because everything I have told you about these officers is true. Most HPD officers sad to say are very lazy and must be constantly pushed to do their job. There are some good officers, but overall HPD lacks quality. By the way Sergio great job in sector one. I have noticed the difference already.

The question you people must ask yourself is whether you really want to be here or not. I suggest if the answer is no, then move on because great leaders like Sergio are not going to put up with mediocre standards! None of you can tell me this or that because I worked at HPD longer than most of you and know all the tricks of the trade. I worked to hard for too many years at HPD to let some bad officers ruin the reputation of the department. All of you be on your toes because there is a new era coming to HPD. Remember that unlike some politicians that do not know about police work, those excuses will never work with me. I was catching 29 subjects while most of you where still in elementary school. I was officer of the month three times and received countless commendations. I have one of the best service records in the history of HPD. Sector 4 is what it is today because of my leadership and never accepting low standards. All of you have much work to do before you impress an Honored veteran like myself.

You don't inspire LEADERSHIP, chico, you inspire LEAVE-ERSHIP. Go check out the lists of people leaving HPD and applying elsewhere. You say HPD cops are lazy but they are just leaderless and disgusted with the hypocrisy, incompetence, immorality, and criminality that has festered at the top of the food chain for so long.

03-27-2007, 12:01 AM
no truer words have ever been posted

03-27-2007, 05:07 AM
PFL...I'm part of the class 254...and trust me the trainees who have bad mouthed in this forum are only a few individuals in my class. Most of us are motivated to get out there and give HPD 110%. You know as well as I do that there's always bad apples in every group. We do have individuals who don't help each other out. For example I know of one trainee who has a study giude for our next exam which he received from his buddy who is in a senior class and he doesn't even bother sharing it with the rest of the class. He thinks that we don't know. That to me is B.S. and a slap on the face....just to think he's gonna be my 15. This class has alot of heart, and we're looking forward to soaking up all the training from our training staff and FTO's.

I heard about this guy. I was in the academy not to long ago (class 247) and seen this poor excuse for a cadet walking around thinking he was a cop already, wearing his HPD jacket and having every F***ing equipment on his duty belt known to law enforcement.

Attention to all current-future HPD members THIS YOUNG... I SAY AGAIN YOUNG(19YR OLD) BOY. IS A POS ! ! he almost got kicked out the academy for both poor grades, addittude, and poor judgement. Now I don't know how he slipped through the cracks during the hiring process but he will soon be "IF HE PASS THE STATE EXAM" a member of the HPD family so look out. you can't miss him he is a tall skinny goofy looking idiot, how just barely graduated high school last year

One last thing there are a bunch of highly motivated cadets that I have seen while I was at the academy that will give a 100% to the department and become great Ofc GOOD LUCK ON THE TEST GUYS/GALS[/quote]

This sounds like a....calzooooo

04-07-2007, 03:21 PM
I don't know how he slipped through the cracks during the hiring process but he will soon be "IF HE PASS THE STATE EXAM" a member of the HPD family so look out.

Well guess what not so long ago there was no state exam to pass and marielitos like this one went straight to FTO & became Hialeah’s finest. This is not an exception for Hialeah, there’s plenty of seniors who started with the same ****y attitude & still carry themselves like Tony Montana. This is what Hialeah hires this is what Hialeah gets……..

04-07-2007, 06:19 PM
If he's hot, it won't matter much. mmmmmm papi chulo

04-07-2007, 07:55 PM
IF U KNEW WHO THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT, U WOULD TAKE THAT BACK. FLACO, LARGO, Y FEISIMO!!!

04-16-2007, 01:11 PM
PFL...I'm part of the class 254...and trust me the trainees who have bad mouthed in this forum are only a few individuals in my class. Most of us are motivated to get out there and give HPD 110%. You know as well as I do that there's always bad apples in every group. We do have individuals who don't help each other out. For example I know of one trainee who has a study giude for our next exam which he received from his buddy who is in a senior class and he doesn't even bother sharing it with the rest of the class. He thinks that we don't know. That to me is B.S. and a slap on the face....just to think he's gonna be my 15. This class has alot of heart, and we're looking forward to soaking up all the training from our training staff and FTO's.[/quote]

Class 254 stay away from Leoaffairs.com at least wait until you pass probation![/b]

04-18-2007, 05:55 AM
Class 254 stay away from Leoaffairs.com at least wait until you pass probation!

That's good advise that will not be follow though…..
I know that among the slugs that BCC produces for Hialeah there’s square-away officers that will excel later in Davie, Pines & BSO. Unfortunately the slugs stay in Hialeah & they get promoted later & in turn they will promote other slugs & the vicious cycle continues forever & ever.

04-19-2007, 08:19 PM
I heard some of the cadets from class 254 are cheating on their test!
Watch out!!!!!!!

04-28-2007, 03:23 AM

One last thing there are a bunch of highly motivated cadets that I have seen while I was at the academy that will give a 100% to the department and become great Ofc GOOD LUCK ON THE TEST GUYS/GALS[/quote:mplfbtgp]

This sounds like a....calzooooo

I KNOW TO WHOM YOU ARE REFERRING, THAT'S THE COMMAND STAFF LEADER! HE HAS CHICKEN SHT INSTEAD OF BRAINS!

04-28-2007, 04:54 AM
You don't inspire LEADERSHIP, chico, you inspire LEAVE-ERSHIP. Go check out the lists of people leaving HPD and applying elsewhere. You say HPD cops are lazy but they are just leaderless and disgusted with the hypocrisy, incompetence, immorality, and criminality that has festered at the top of the food chain for so long.[/quote]

WHOMEVER WROTE THIS IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY! WELL DONE!

04-29-2007, 04:25 AM
I heard some of the cadets from class 254 are cheating on their test!
Watch out!!!!!!!
Cheating is defined as attempting or aiding in the attempt to receive undeserved credit or to gain an unfair advantage!

05-02-2007, 01:29 PM
I will not mention names] ....By the way, when are the poor excuses for cadets going to make up for leaving early last week? When BCC had the bomb threat; you know what I am talking about! Everyone was saposed to report to their stations, but of course, Hialeah sent their kids home....

So they can drag race their cars, get high, drunk and have fun!
I saw a black mustang w/dark tinted windows speeding in the parking lot.... is this the kind of police officers Hialeah wants to get from the Academy??????

05-02-2007, 07:13 PM
I was one of the ones who after being battered like a palm avenue wife (like many others) I said enough!! I left with the understanding that eventhough the place has it own issues!!! Pound for pound those who still work there, still work with REAL STREET COPS, not to many of those left within the ranks!! They are starting to die slowly, they are either beaten into submisson or just tired of fighting a dying cause. Most are just tired and no longer want to deal with the heartache of going to work and knowing its conditions are just shitty. Even if you don't intend to stay long, do not dishonor yourself or the piece of thin you wear over your heart, you earn it and others have died for it!!! If you must leave do it with honor, because I guarantee you doesn't matter where you end up, once you say you were road dawg in Hialeah, most will say "The place is shitty" the cops are QRU" county wide this is what is said!!! The administration can be what ever it currently is!!! But when asked why some hang out there as long as they do wishing for change!!! It's about those you work with, some just hang out longer fighting the loosing battle/war because of their bunk mates!!! At the end of the day that's what its about, those you bleed with!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

05-03-2007, 04:57 AM
This is hilarious, I heard these 2 guys work for us... Click on the link to Watch the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1x3OXhJIGw

05-03-2007, 09:49 AM
Check out the aobve video its HPD newest rookies

05-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Really funny! they look very familiar!

05-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Really funny! they look very familiar!

05-03-2007, 10:17 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/152914/what_is_love/

Can you recognize them? I know one of them already!

05-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Baldo and Herrera

05-04-2007, 02:48 AM
you can't miss him he is a tall skinny goofy looking idiot, how just barely graduated high school last year and an ex hialeah cadet

05-04-2007, 04:07 AM
Somebody said they both are complaint officers!

05-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Wow.... that really looks like them!

11-21-2007, 12:41 AM
THIS WILL STOP NOW WITH THE NEW ADMIN...

11-21-2007, 01:02 AM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

11-21-2007, 01:03 AM
:twisted:

12-23-2007, 04:57 AM
any new video?