PDA

View Full Version : I have a question...

01-31-2007, 02:15 AM
I take just about every sports supplement they make: 17 hd, norandalone, testeropinal. Can't that stuff make me come back positive on the steroid test?

01-31-2007, 05:00 AM
I prefer 1ad myself. Your a roid head dont apply

01-31-2007, 11:41 AM
These products are legal supplements! You see, that's the problem! I'm not a friggin' roid head. I just asked a question. I know for a fact, from my doc, that some things can give false positives. Thanks for the reply jackass.

Master Yoda
01-31-2007, 01:56 PM
Mind what your doctor has told you, not the advice of the padawans on this site.

Also, why do you put these substances in your body? Is it to increase your size? Size matters not. Judge me by my size do you?

Luminous beings are we, not the crude matter that makes up our bodies.

01-31-2007, 03:50 PM
Thank you Master Yoda,
Is there even a test in which I need to be concerned?

01-31-2007, 08:02 PM
Come to the Dark Side! With that being said, you will be screened for coke, pot, and the like- not the juice. GET OFF THE JUICE!!!

02-01-2007, 01:58 AM
Applicant 77.... If you cant pump 225 eight times on the bench without the use of your nutritional supplements then you need not to apply here

02-03-2007, 12:58 AM
better go pop another zit...you "nutritional supplements" side effects are showing again...

02-03-2007, 04:28 AM
Try winstrail juice rocket////////////////////

02-03-2007, 05:31 AM
Better yet, YOU try benching 225 8 x's. I warm up with that roid free. I hope you go to Bally's or something, BOY cause I'll pick your a$$ in a heartbeat at the S.O.

02-03-2007, 03:56 PM
Yeah you probably weigh 250 LBS and your arms are all fat with cellulite. So keep trying. Im willing to bet your using supplements that mimic roids. Its ok until the FDA outlaws them. SO KEEP PUMPING

02-03-2007, 05:22 PM
If you take supplements that mimic 'roids you could get canned or not hired in the first place. PCSO tests for 'roids so watch what you put in your body.

02-06-2007, 11:19 PM
IF YOU CANT FIGHT YOUR WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG YOU SHOULDNT BE A SGT. WOW HAVE YOU SEEN SOME OF THESE GUYS WITH 12INCH ARMS GZZZ. PLUS DONT LET THEM WEAR SHORT SLEEVES ITS EMBARASSING.I THINK SOME TYPE OF STANDARD SHOULD BE ENFORCED AROUND HERE.

Master Yoda
02-07-2007, 04:00 PM
One's appearance is how you judge their ability to fight?

Judging by one's size is foolish.

Fighting does not make one great.

"PUMPING IRON", it is regretful that your fear has driven you to react with violence when it is not necessary.

02-08-2007, 01:46 AM
WHY MASTER YODI WHY DONT YOU TRY AND BE REALISTIC ABOUT YOUR POST, THE PICTURE YOU HAVE IN YOUR USERNAME IS THAT OF A STAR WARS ACTION FIGURE, I SUGGEST YOU GET ON THE STUFF AND PUMP UP (YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT). I FEEL THAT SOME OF THESE DEPUTIES WOULD LOSE THEIR LIVES IF THEY COULDNT DEFEND THEMSELVES WITHOUT THE USE OF IMPACT WEAPONS. LETS FACE IT SOMEONE WITH MINIMAL SKILLS IN FIGHTING WOULD KICK THE ASS OF SOME OF OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN BLUE. SO START PUMPING ,,

Ten6Niner
02-08-2007, 02:59 AM
My dearest "Pumping Iron":

1. Please stop YELLING! I know the supplements get you all excited, but the YELLING ISN'T NECESSARY!

2. Ever heard of "Work smarter, not harder."? Why would you go hands on when you have alternatives? I agree that maintaining a good level of fitness is necessary, but you don't need to visit with Hans & Franz to do this job.

3. We don't wear blue here at the Sheriff's Office, so maybe you are confused and are on the incorrect board, OFFICER!

PUMPING IRON
02-08-2007, 03:12 AM
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE DARING TO MESS WITH ME, 106LOSER! YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES I'M TALKING ABOUT!

YOU PROBABLY CAN'T EVEN BENCH YOUR OWN WEIGHT, WIMPY!

IF I EVER FIND YOU, I'LL KICK YOUR ARSE ALL AROUND TOWN!
:evil:

02-22-2007, 09:09 PM
I'm a little late on this subject...sorry.

Unless the PCSO has changed policy, they do NOT test for Steroids. I don't know of any FL agency that tests for 'roids as a pre-employment drug test.

17AD (17- Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone) is nothing but a supplement that is said to "boost" your Testosterone level. There in NO steroid in that product. he ones you might be concerned with are product considered as "Pro-hormones" or "Designer Steroids" Those might contain a real steroid compound.

My question is, why are you taking 17AD and Testatropinol? Testatropinol is a natural (Homeopathic) compound that works extremely well if your diet is on track. IMHO, you're wasting money on the 17AD.

To the others that are putting the guy down for taking supplements-

Why are you guys putting him down? He's bettering himself for the career he seeks. How many of you guys that actually workout take Protein supplements? Protein is used to help in the healing process when your muscles are broken down from lifting weights. I've known a lot of Cops throughout the many years that have used steroids...and get this right...USED, not abused...there is a BIG difference. Everyone of them exceeded in their physical evals. Now, that's a good thing IMO.

Answer this, who do you want help from? -

There's an out-of-control person whacked out on crack. Cop 1 is 180lbs and is in ok shape. Cop 2 is 250lbs, obese and not in very good shape. Cop 3 is 225lbs but muscular (not huge, just built) and STRONG. Personally, I'll pick Cop 3.

I'm not into bashing anyone, just trying to help at least one person see why using supplements are not always a bad thing. Way too many people are uneducated on supplements, especially steroids. The media does NOT help the situation. Anyone into bodybuilding, look at Ronnie Coleman..Cop in Texas. Ron Love was a Cop. Both use steroids.

02-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Largo pd is the only agency that tests for roids!!!!

02-26-2007, 11:31 PM
Will a Cheese Cony and Tots show up on a test at PCSO?