PDA

View Full Version : 1-800-suspendme

01-30-2007, 05:32 AM
Is it me or have the days of letters of reprimand or one day suspensions kissed us good bye?? I have seen more five day suspensions in the last year than all the years I been before that. WTF?? I dont know all these peoples IA history that are getting the 40 hour plus suspensions, but jesus!!

Does the Sheriff get it that a 40 hour suspensions is like a thousand dollar fine??? People who speed get $100 to $170 fines. Possession of marijuana, $150 - $500, may be a night in jail. Barfight, $250 fine, time served. Hell your first three non-violent felonies get you fines under $2000 and some probation.

But crash one too many cars, have an accidental discharge, stop the wrong colored person (oops I mean wrong subject) and its blammo!!! Oh now Im bein harsh, we get 5 day suspensions for talkin to a co-worker about an active IA. Or 5 days off for going to the wrong internet site. Then there's dippin in the court house or leaving a stiff unattended (that was funny).

Show me another job where you get a $1000 fine for an error or bad judgement. A one day suspension gets the message through loud and clear. That like $150-$250 gone, no pay raise for 30 days, and no blue skippy pin for another four or five years. And your dinked on promotional matrix stuff too.

So this 40 hour plus suspension crap is ridiculous. It looks like revenge or something. I mean 12 day suspensions for first time offenses, what a **** you are Jim. Wheres your dam suspension for violating your own rules with Mcyntire you prick. Youd have fired one of your staff for the same stunt. What an azzhole you have shown us you are.

You aint no Everitt, not by a long shot.

Ten6Niner
01-30-2007, 01:57 PM
I was with you in spirit until the name calling at the end.

Show ME a job where a high school graduate who loses his cool and starts using profanity can make over $60,000 a year, and I'll show you one where a $1,000 fine is necessary to rein in their childish behavior.

01-30-2007, 05:12 PM
Would someone please call the mod and let him or her know i shouldnt be able to post on this site do to my mental illness

Ten6Niner
01-31-2007, 02:20 AM
Would someone please call the mod and let him or her know i shouldnt be able to post on this site do to my mental illness

Right after you are banned for bad grammar!

01-31-2007, 02:37 PM
What does the name calling have to do with the post??? Are you calling me childish??? Whatever, you are not worth the effort. Ah hell, yes you are. You seem to have an inflated sense of self worth. You always seem to have the answer to everything here. And you tend act as if you operate from a higher moral plain than anyway coud possibly comprehend. If you think swearing deserves a $1,000 fine than youre a bigger di-ckhead than I thought. Are you suggesting that I am not supposed to swear here, azzhole?? Because here, im off-duty and can say any fu-cking thing I want, stupid fu-ck. And I'll tell you a job that makes $100,000 plus a year that you can get with no college, Blackwater in Iraq. Get to carry big gun and swear all the fu-cking day long you stupid sh-it.

Master Yoda
01-31-2007, 05:22 PM
Control your anger, young one.

Can't you see that by letting Ten6Niner control you, you go further toward the dark side?

Also, Ten6Niner's words do not make you childish, your reaction to him does.

01-31-2007, 07:23 PM
I think this is total bull sh*t Rice wouldn't have played this crap. I say send two messages to Jim. One don't vote for him next time I won't. Then he can sighn his letters for his friends Jim Coats former Sheriff. Second if ya wanna make a statement to him. Touch the money. Write everyone warnings. Trust me they won't like that. Just tell the Sgt with everyone on suspension we don't have time to write cites. We need a guy like Sheriff Judd in Polk Co. Jim you are a joke.