PDA

View Full Version : moving advice

01-29-2007, 09:47 PM
I am an ECSO deputy thinking of moving to Ermine road, near I-10 and Garcon Point Road...any comments on that area relating to suitability for LEOs to live in?

01-30-2007, 03:56 AM
Don't move to this County that is unless you don’t mine wait for a period of time for emergency services. Stay in Escambia better Fire service, Ambulance service, more cops on the road. That my advice to you. Trust when I tell you this I have seen it firsthand.

01-30-2007, 04:10 AM
That area is not bad, but there are some problem areas close by. Ermine does not directly connect with an area of concern. Most like if you lived in Marcus Point. Another nice area surrounded by trash. As for the previous post, I just have to love the low opinion given by someone in the public service profession they are putting down. Come on over, maybe we can get you to cross over and come to work with us.

01-30-2007, 09:17 AM
Opinion it is not, Fact it is! As far as an ESCO Deputy coming to work for us, you must have falling down. I haven’t see one on come yet.

01-31-2007, 03:47 AM
come on!! a few of us live in this area..

04-11-2008, 03:43 PM
COME ON DOWN

04-11-2008, 06:26 PM
Don't move to this County that is unless you don’t mine wait for a period of time for emergency services. Stay in Escambia better Fire service, Ambulance service, more cops on the road. That my advice to you. Trust when I tell you this I have seen it firsthand.

Wes, are you kidding? How many failing schools are there in Escambia? The fire service there is being co-run by RW so that can't be good. SR is growing, Esc is stagnating because of crime showing up everywhere. Also, check the SO morale... you can complain about ours but it is nowhere as bad as over there.

Come on to SR and live. Most people are doing so. The county is great to live in and we are not taxed to death. There are a few areas around Air Products and Garcon that are "questionable" but just ask any SRSO deputy to give you the skinny on who and where.