PDA

View Full Version : Donnie

01-28-2007, 04:50 PM
We keep hearing rumors again as to Donnie's departure, any facts.

01-28-2007, 06:58 PM
We keep hearing rumors again as to Donnie's departure, any facts.

Sorry folks, rumors of my pending departure have being greatly exaggerated. I am here to stay and for a long time to come!

02-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Not even to coach at Alabama?

02-02-2007, 12:21 AM

Not even! Besides, who can replace me?

02-15-2007, 12:23 AM

Not even! Besides, who can replace me?

Uuuummmmmm let's see, how bout a monkey!

02-15-2007, 02:25 AM
Check page 4A of last Sunday's Herald. Maybe one retard can read the article for the rest of you. Jeez.

03-31-2007, 06:18 PM
This retiring party should be the best ever! We knew it all along; but as usual, you try to say, "it isn't so". I am not like most of the personnel in this (Make Believe Police Dept.) you created. I am from the Old School, where respect its not given, its earned. In my opinion, and exercising my freedom of speech, (since we can't at work), I honestly believe you were never a leader, or with any qualities (honor, integrity) to deserve any supervisor position, specially Chief. Maybe a politician or an attorney. Yourself along with the alleged (above the law) allies you may have, would soon or later face Karma. Meaning, I'm nothing like you (vindictive) who would do "anything" (illegal)to try to get your way. LOL.
Try to remember that most of us do live, work and swore by the oath of office and would do our duty and justly enforce the laws.
(No 18's, 16's. ie Davie P.D. take home incident?)Shame to Davie P.D.
But not to worry, we'll do things by the book.
Well, D.Duck, "Let the door hit you, where Mickey split you".

04-01-2007, 05:17 PM
what's the davie pd take home incident?

04-09-2007, 10:27 PM
It was ref. D.D. was going home (in Davie=Neighbor of Davie P.D. Chief) in one of his city issued vehicles (16?), most probably from their V.I.P. S.P. Park restaurant/on duty meeting (on city tab), where the vehicle ended up in the water. (lake/canal?) First; A.I.U. and Crime Scene were requested, (on the main channel) but then 07ed. As usual; Davie P.D. expectedly and magically dissappear the entire incident. I wonder how and where the city vehicle ended up? Maybe the take home comittee @ the time (B.J. and Droopy) should had known about it. But then again, you don't think B.J. ended up with the highest pension on a P.O. salary, and Droopy's (speedy promotions)from Sgt. to Capt., and promised atleast a Major promotion by their merits? D.Duck takes care of the Klan, during and after (with nice pensions, and positions) like Martin's; ($). I can see why a share of the personnel go along with his regeem, as long as it's cashed in. (We all know the proud and few!):-)

04-10-2007, 11:32 AM
I like that term Captain Droopy, good one. But how about, Major Droopy.

LOL............................................... .................................................. ..

04-12-2007, 03:31 AM
Does anyone have 13 on this alleged 17/16? if so provide them. i'll be happy to do a public records request or send to media to get to the bottom of this. need dates or location, etc. if not lets leave it alone and move on - don't spread false rumors.

04-12-2007, 02:32 PM
when your taken care of and swept under the mat no paperwork is generated.