PDA

View Full Version : HIRING LOTS OF POLICE

01-27-2007, 03:03 AM
Miami Gardens is a new city in South Florida. Google it and check out their web site.

They seem to be starting off on the right foot establishing themselves.

They have lots of openings and are offering sign on bonuses.

Good luck.....It is a shame you are not making $ worthy of the noble and critical service you provide

If you are African American, specially, take a look, you may enjoy working in an agency / city where you are well represented.

05-10-2007, 08:35 PM
Granted the offering from the city are great for officers, but the area is a dump like Northside

05-15-2007, 06:13 AM
It's a total dump, it's where most of our finest criminals reside, it is the are surrounding Dolphins Stadium.

05-16-2007, 12:41 PM
If your looking to work in a very nasty getto, go for it. I work for an S.O. abount an hour north of maimi. Don't let anyone con you in to working M.G. 'S . If your looking for a new P.D. look at the sheriffs offices north of broward county. Sheriffs offices have a above ave. retirement. Please take it from a fellow grunt on the front lines every day.

06-12-2007, 09:53 PM
First of all I worked in the worst place Brownsville Brklyn it can't get any worse than that in Miami Gardens. All you guys crying about how bad it is, please, you guys are probably scared. In polce work you don't respond to Millionare homes, you go to bad stuff. I'll take that salary in Florida $76,000 a year NYPD doesn't make that and cost of living is a heck of alot better in Florida. So stay in your little security holding at sports athority world. Show me the money.

07-03-2007, 03:59 AM
I have worked in the worst of Miami for the past ten years. I was born in the south bronx and let me tell you I wouldnt trade my beaches, take home car new salary base for nothing! as much as I love my birth place the ghetto here is not that bad.
I have seen alot of New York cops come down here and all have made a good transition never looking back! YOur experience is much needed down here!
If you are thinking of working down here I recommend the city of miami, metro dade or (miami beach its harder to get in but, its south beach every day!)

07-12-2007, 01:08 AM
First of all I worked in the worst place Brownsville Brooklyn it can't get any worse than that in Miami Gardens. All you guys crying about how bad it is, please, you guys are probably scared. In polce work you don't respond to Millionare homes, you go to bad stuff. I'll take that salary in Florida $76,000 a year NYPD doesn't make that and cost of living is a heck of alot better in Florida. So stay in your little security holding at sports athority world. Show me the money.
Yooooo my brotha if you are a real NYPD Cop then you will not have a problem in Miami Gardens. I was born an raised in New York ( Bushwick Prodjects) I have been in Broward county for 17 years and hanging in there for another 3 in Plantation .If the gardens will offering great packages when i knock this first retirement down ( i'll be 41.5 yoa) I'll be there with you knocking those criminals down!!!!! Reach out to a friend of mine his name is Alfred Lewers , he is one of the Majors their and he will give you the reall info!!!! I went to the orientation for Sgt. and let me tell you the whole command staff is about POLICE WORK so be ready to handle your buisness!!! I can't wait!!!!

07-21-2007, 11:04 PM
Yooooo my brotha if you are a real NYPD Cop then you will not have a problem in Miami Gardens.

Ain't that the truth... No more K9?