PDA

View Full Version : New Sheriff from Pinellas

guest1217
01-27-2007, 02:49 AM
I am hearing alot of rumors about a Pinellas guy running for Sheriff. I personally think it's time to put a cop in office. I understand it will be alot of cleaning out. If he will give the Department back to the troops, I'm all ears.

01-27-2007, 03:12 AM
so am i , this guy has no idea of how to be a cop. a real politician

01-27-2007, 01:41 PM
can he start now?

01-28-2007, 01:28 AM
Well come on. Don't tease us. Specifics please. Where do we send our contributions??????

02-02-2007, 12:43 PM
Martin "Moe" Rickus for sheriff in 08!

02-02-2007, 01:33 PM
i agree , he would be a real cops sheriff

02-04-2007, 10:20 PM
I would like to see Capt. Brian Head throw his hat into the ring, he would be an excellent choice!!!

02-05-2007, 08:08 AM
you have got to be kidding!!!

02-05-2007, 03:51 PM
so you want to nominate/reccommend Head. Why? I mean he is a nice enough guy in a redneck kind of way. ( GIT-R-DONE) And I guess that his background coming from D.O.C. gives him as much knowledge and experience as the current boss... But it is time to move on and elect someone who can politic and still run the office. your candidate will make a great bureau commander soon, I hope that he forgets everything the P.O.S. before him has taught him. now back to you Pasco deputy you strongly defend upper command in another post and criticize those who oppose it. you claim not to be a supervisor but my hunch is you have an ADMIN. position possibly an office job in the admin hallway

02-05-2007, 04:22 PM
I agree with the above guest. Pasco Deputy you defend Admin alot. Personally for the next sheriif I would love to see someone who has actually worked both sides of the house-wouldn't that be a nice change of pace. Then they would just be talking out of their A$$. they would actually have some experience to lean on.

02-06-2007, 11:14 AM
be careful what you write it will get back to ADMIN. and Charlene

02-26-2007, 04:34 AM
Don't start thinking that now!!!

Guys and gals do not be afraid to speak your mind if there is something wrong with the agency. Inexperienced people in command positions will also fear this. Intimidation is the only way they can keep their jobs and keep you quite! I know this for a fact! I've heard it with my own ears. They promise you everything and never keep their end up. I guess we have allowed this to happen too long. The ones who deserve the promotions are always walked on, and always pulling the knife out of their backs.

This needs to stop! Pasco County Sheriff's Office is a great agency! I know! I worked there... They have a lot of good cops! I know many! If they were given the chance it would be Pasco in the lead!