PDA

View Full Version : Murder in Sarasota

01-27-2007, 02:18 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

You might recall my post on your board about Detective Halesy and his white washed time line, different than all your other investigators, in the Murray Cohen murder on February 13, 2003. Though I didn't reply to the several responses - and I thank you all for the attention, I had to laugh about your hunches on my jounalistic prowess. The bottom line, if I read it right, was dismissal.

Well, now I'm here to inform you that Justice Disrobed is in print, and a large section covers your department. It is less than flattering. If any of you dispute anything I write, I respectfully ask that you email me at BobMiami1@aol.com. It is always my intention to write the most accurate material. Naturally, none of us is perfect, and I'm only too pleased to correct errors or misimpressions.

You may order Justice Disrobed at http://SunshinePress.us or you can ask for it in fine book stores everywhere. When asking for it, identify it by its ISBN 978-0-9791776-0-6.

If you think Justice Disrobed is a blockbuster, wait till you read Murder in Sarasota, the absolute whitewash of clearcut homicide in your jurisidicition. It is so bad that there is a direct connection - a paper trail - between SSO and the alleged slayer. It is so bad that the original 911 call has been cleverly deleted from the hard drive and from the backup, while all the calls around it remain.

Collectively we've spent over 50 hours trying to retrieve the record that SSO was duty bound to have obtained at the start, and now we're four years down the road. How can you investigate a crime that turns largely on a 911 call without going right to the original? I mean, you spend thousands on DNA testing; how much does it cost to listen to an original recording.

SSO has the players, i.e. the medical examiner, the woman who took the 911 call, the evidence custodian either silenced or putting out incorrect information. Your Sheriff, in fact, is putting out blatantly false information about the efforts expended to investigate. And this is easy to prove because it's in writing.

I write in general terms, not designating the evidence, because the abundance of details are going to come out in the upcoming book, Murder in Sarasota. And when it does, I predict heads will roll from your agency all the way up the line. If you good people had any idea what this murder connects with, you'd be blown over flat. But that disclosure for another day.

Bob Sherin

01-29-2007, 01:02 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

So sorry that this is posted on the wrong site. This has nothing to do with your jurisdiction. I apologize if anyone has been misled.

Bob Sheirn
Miami, Florida

01-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Well, good people into free press, the moment I took this story to the right LeoAffairs board, it was promptly censored. So I thank you all for permitting it here; at least the secret is out.

Bob Sherin