PDA

View Full Version : Meeting with the Mayor 02-27-07

01-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, it does not matter who wrote those comments. It could have been anybody, however most of you would have to agree that they probably represent the sentiments of the old 501 administration.

What is important is that I have been told and confirmed that on 2-27-07
the five PBA reps will have a meeting with the mayor. The meeting I was told is to discuss the problems currently destroying our department. I say destroying because when you lose your best people to other departments that is exactly what happens. This also causes new officers to get the attitude that just by being there they are doing enough. The standards are lowered or even lost. I do not blame anyone in recruitment. Why would we get the best candidates when other departments, even Opa-Locka offers take home cars. Also the County just went to a four county take home car and are hiring right now. This is going to hurt us a lot.

Please if you care as much as your postings state get with one of your PBA reps and tell them what you would like to tell the Mayor. No holds bar! The PBA reps are there for you and there should be at least one of the five reps that is not afriad to speak your mind and voice what the department feels. If that is not the case then the PBA reps are worthless. I know that we all have families to take care off and some of us can not put our jobs on the line. I would never ask that from any of you. What I would ask is that you get with at least one rep that perhaps has very little to lose if anything or perhaps sees his end very near and will speak for you and will take the consequences of his words only upon himself. Who that person might be I do not know, but trust your heart.

This is our chance to let the Mayor know how we feel without sugar coating it. However, if the reps go in there and kiss the mayors behind nothing will ever get done. Not that saying what is on our minds will get us anywhere, but at least you will have the satisfaction that your thoughts were stated to the Mayor. Again I would ask that all of you get with the reps and voice your concerns. I for one would like to know once and for all if the take home car will ever be a Go or No Go. Every single one of you please tell everyone in the department about the meeting, so they can tell the reps what they would like to tell the Mayor.

I for one really want to stay at HPD just like all of you but every time I speak with an Officer that has left to another department it kills me. Yes they tell me other places have problems, but nothing compared to HPD.

Again please get with your PBA reps and voice your concerns. If you do not trust any of the reps to speak your thoughts then we are finished and I need to move on from HPD.

02-07-2007, 02:36 AM
I can't believe how disgruntled you guys are. This is retarded. I was ten times the cop you guys were and I never *****ed like you guys. The only reason I am not a cop anymore is because of Rundle's hate for my father. Even as a HHA cilivian employee, I am still ten times the cop you guys are. I see crimes and call them in and you guys get the credit so quit *****ing!!! There has never been and never will be any unity among clowns like you. I'd give anything to be a cop again and really show you clowns how it is done!!! Quit complaining about take homes and do your damn job!!

Regards Danny[/b]

02-07-2007, 02:56 AM
I can't believe how disgruntled you guys are. This is retarded. I was ten times the cop you guys were and I never *****ed like you guys. The only reason I am not a cop anymore is because of Rundle's hate for my father. Even as a HHA civilian employee, I am still ten times the cop you guys are. I see crimes and call them in and you guys get the credit so quit *****ing!!! There has never been and never will be any unity among clowns like you. I'd give anything to be a cop again and really show you clowns how it is done!!! Quit complaining about take homes and do your darn job!!

Regards Danny[/b]

No Danny, the reason you are not a cop anymore and will never be one, is because you battered a handcuffed prisoner. The State Attorney's Office had incontrovertible evidence to prove the charges against you beyond a reasonable doubt. That is why you agreed to a plea deal.

You were the type of cop that tarnish all of us. Count your blessings that you are not in jail. If I were you, I would find a dark and lonely hole and hide in shame for the rest of your life.

The guys at HPD should have take home cars, at least those that live in the City and then those that live in Miami-Dade County. They deserve it and one day Mayor Robaina will realize the wisdom of that decision!

02-07-2007, 04:51 AM
Get with the PBA reps huh?? I hear there is one that may be compromised??? Is this information I have received accurate? I have no qualms of voicing my opinion when there is not a Rep having direct cotact with 100. Especially when there is sensative information floating around and talks of a no confidence vote. I know and trust most of the reps, but the information I have been exposed to is quite disturbing.

02-08-2007, 03:13 AM
I read all these comments and complaints about our dept and why so many people are leaving to other dept, and why so many new hires, and 5k concerns leading to a meeting supposedly to find out how to solve all the above listed problems, somebody please print the below ideas and give it to a PBA rep to bring it up in the meeting......heres an idea, lets use common sense, i know i know, common sense is only common for those who have it, but try this....

You want to stop losing good officers to other depts??
1. raise the pay to atleast the average of all the other dept in the county(INCLUDING OFF DUTIES)for christ sake we are the second largest city in dade county.

2. Take home cars, we are police officers, not security gaurds, you want us to act like police officers 24/7, then treat us like police officers 24/7, remember our police cars is like our office, its where we do all our work and have to carry all our paperwork and supplies. the rest of the country has got take homes, even the sherrif deputies in Albuquerque, NM have got take home cars.
2a. these two go hand in hand, newer police units with upgraded technology like power steering and ABS brakes, i got one better, specially for midnites, how about a SPOT LIGHT!!!! its a freaking POLICE CAR, NOT A TAXI CAB!!!!! we are in 2007 people, 2007 and i ran a 3 the other day and my unit 45 in the middle of 49 st!!!! WTF!!!! 2007!!! im embarrassed:(

thats it, its that simple, its not rocket science people, you see we can deal with all the BS, we can deal with the politics, we can deal with the DP's, we can deal with the Brass, we can deal with the BS details, we can deal with the veterans riding on the rookies, bring it!! but not having the above listed requests is totally unacceptable, embarrassing, and a crutch to this dept until they are granted.

i over heard a conversation between two officers talking about leaving to another dept, and one said to the other...."remember all other depts have the politics, Brass, and BS details as we do here, be careful, the grass is not always greener on the other side", then the other said, "your right, the grass may not be greener on the other side, it may even be brown, but atleast i'll be making more money and i dont have to load and unload before and after my shift, nor will my unit 45 while running a 3, so i'll see you from the other side of that fence real soon my friend" and the other officer just said....."your right man, your right...."

sorry if i have offended anyone, just a thought, but what do i know, "Im Just a Rookie".

02-08-2007, 03:42 PM
I can't believe how disgruntled you guys are. This is retarded. I was ten times the cop you guys were and I never *****ed like you guys. The only reason I am not a cop anymore is because of Rundle's hate for my father. Even as a HHA cilivian employee, I am still ten times the cop you guys are. I see crimes and call them in and you guys get the credit so quit *****ing!!! There has never been and never will be any unity among clowns like you. I'd give anything to be a cop again and really show you clowns how it is done!!! Quit complaining about take homes and do your darn job!!

Regards Danny[/b]

You also beat your prisoners ten times more than any other cop.Thats why you are no longer a cop,just a disgruntled steriod using housing inspector. (Baby100)

02-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Please I do not encourage gossip, but if any of you truely beleive that one of the PBA Reps is betraying us please let us know because this will be really important on 02-27-07. Again no rumors, but if you have facts that you could share I would really apreciate it. Thank you.

02-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Please other than contractual issues such as pay, what are the three most important issues that you woudl like the Reps to discuss with the Mayor on 02-27-07. It is important that we all say what is on our minds. The meeting might not accomplish anything, but hopefully we can get some answers once and for all on the issue of Take-Home cars and a couple others.

As I see it the most important non-contractual issues are as follow:

1. Take Home Vehicles
2. Department being run by fear
3. Extra Duty Pay
4. MDT

MDT very good idea, very bad implementation. Just like most things this department does. Yes, I know there are a million other things but a meeting can't last for days (Unless we get some Free Churros!)

02-09-2007, 11:57 PM
remember when you attend this meeting and present a problem you must also present a solution. The department being run by fear has a solution and that is to make "O" the next chief not "A". "O" has been there and remembers what it was like. "A"...well his actions speak for themselves.
we have to be careful what we ask for since the replacement could be worese

02-10-2007, 06:25 AM
I guess my first post was not taken seriously! I am personnally going to lead a fact finding committee to find out who some of you culprets are. Specially that HPD 0939 guy whomever you are. All of you should start concerning yourselfs with the issues that affect our Great City and perhaps one day you will get some scraps of our table.

Last week I was aproached by a homeless person on Palm Ave and I think it was 7 street. The guy smelled horrible and as I looked around there were no COPS! in the area to take this Pan-Handler away. Yet just minutes earlier I saw several police vehicles by the court house, yet I was still left out on Palm Ave without any protection. These are the kind of incidents I bring up to the Mayor and why we need a complete overhaul of the police department. Many of the officers are just not fit or professional enough to work for our Great City.

Please stop fighting me on this and comply, the last thing I would like to see are Unemployed COPS asking for money on Palm Ave and 9 street!!! Lets face it most of you are here because you could not get hired anywhere else. I also will be looking into making sure that during the background investigation all the high school diplomas presented are legitimate (for most of you that means real). I can not beleive that some of you have even high school diplomas. I think I can count on one hand how many of you have College degrees!!! I doubt if any of you, well probably one female officer I met, had a Master degrees!!!!

Yet I want a take home car, I want more money, I want more extra duty pay!!! Stop crying!, thank the lord you have a job and pray your name does not come up in my fact finding Committee!!!!! By the way from now on please all of you address me by my proper title or Mr. C. I like that it sounds elegant ( for most of you that means fancy or classy). Stop drinking coffee and start taking care of the pan-handlers!!!

02-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Mr. Concerned Rep.

Have you heard that Zone 1 started to rebid there Sgt's. They stopped because they got a Sgt. from Headquartes to cover the empty slot. The rebid was approved by the chain of command. Are they allowed to do that??

Way to go sector 4. You guy's 39 a panhandler at W4ave & 84 st. The chain of command gave you guys many praises. Last I know W4ave & 84st is out of our City Limits.. If you are ordered to make make a questionable arrest, your A-Form should read . Def was observed by supervisor #0123 or Per supervisor #0123 def was arrested. Know your JOB know the LAW. When the s--- hits the fan they will leave you out to hang.

02-11-2007, 06:18 PM
I guess my first post was not taken seriously! I am personnally going to lead a fact finding committee to find out who some of you culprets are. Specially that HPD 0939 guy whomever you are. All of you should start concerning yourselfs with the issues that affect our Great City and perhaps one day you will get some scraps of our table.

Last week I was aproached by a homeless person on Palm Ave and I think it was 7 street. The guy smelled horrible and as I looked around there were no COPS! in the area to take this Pan-Handler away. Yet just minutes earlier I saw several police vehicles by the court house, yet I was still left out on Palm Ave without any protection. These are the kind of incidents I bring up to the Mayor and why we need a complete overhaul of the police department. Many of the officers are just not fit or professional enough to work for our Great City.

Please stop fighting me on this and comply, the last thing I would like to see are Unemployed COPS asking for money on Palm Ave and 9 street!!! Lets face it most of you are here because you could not get hired anywhere else. I also will be looking into making sure that during the background investigation all the high school diplomas presented are legitimate (for most of you that means real). I can not beleive that some of you have even high school diplomas. I think I can count on one hand how many of you have College degrees!!! I doubt if any of you, well probably one female officer I met, had a Master degrees!!!!

Yet I want a take home car, I want more money, I want more extra duty pay!!! Stop crying!, thank the lord you have a job and pray your name does not come up in my fact finding Committee!!!!! By the way from now on please all of you address me by my proper title or Mr. C. I like that it sounds elegant ( for most of you that means fancy or classy). Stop drinking coffee and start taking care of the pan-handlers!!!

Dear Mr.Coochie (thats what the C stands for),

You will never be taken seriously because of what you write. You said you were approached by a smelly panhandler and looked for police? What were you, scared? (case & point on what the C stands for).

Then you say there were several police vehicles by the court house, yeah you dumb f--k, that is because all those police vehicles belonged to Officers that were.............IN COURT!!!!!!

Then you wrote "yet I was still left out on Palm Ave without any protection." You couldnt have said it better, "PROTECTION". Son, we live in a city that has streets, and those streets have to be guarded by men and women with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? We have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep at the sight of a panhandler, and you curse HPD Officers. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what we know. And our existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't admit the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you WANT us on these streets, you NEED us on these streets! We use words like Honor, Courage, Pride. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline for political incline. We have neither the time nor the inclination to explain ourselves to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that we provide, and then questions the manner in which we provide it. We would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, we suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, we don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to. (credits to Col. Jessep, A Few Good Men)

Before you bring up anything about degrees and higher learning, check your spelling and grammar. How can we believe anything you say when you cant even spell the word "believe" correctly.

Dont even bother posting anything on this site for I will rip your statement apart from the inside out, but dont be offended, after all, im just a rookie.......with an education.

02-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Great response,l.o.l.. Loved it! now come on M.P.D.'s site and whip them into shape,l.o.l.

02-12-2007, 01:21 AM
Tell 5000 to give us take homes. What have a lot of good young officers. I think this is the only way to keep them from leaving us.

02-13-2007, 07:34 AM
Your statement is very true....

But next time be a little more Original !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the writers of "A FEW GOOD MEN" (MOVIE), would like the plagerism.... But good try. :wink:

02-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Your statement is very true....

But next time be a little more Original !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the writers of "A FEW GOOD MEN" (MOVIE), would like the plagerism.... But good try. :wink:

PSCOM, just for 13, Plagiarism is the practice of butt claiming, or implying, original authorship, or incorporating material from someone else's written or creative work in whole or in part, into ones own, "Without Adequate Acknowledgment". I covered myself by giving credit at the end of the statement where i used "A Few Good Men" as reference. You probably must have missed it.

Oh thats right, also, its spelled "Plagiarism", not "plagerism", but dont worry, I wont tell anyone.............But good try. :wink: :wink:

Its all HIALEAH LOVE BABY, HIALEAH LOVE!!! :wink:

02-14-2007, 03:51 AM
Keep up the good work, I only have one request... Can I borrow the Movie when your done ????

HIALEAH LOVE, BABY....... HIALEAH LOVE. Stay safe...... :wink:

02-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Keep up the good work, I only have one request... Can I borrow the Movie when your done ????

HIALEAH LOVE, BABY....... HIALEAH LOVE. Stay safe...... :wink:

No problem......but only if we can watch it together??......LOL :wink:

02-16-2007, 01:35 AM
My patience has finally run out and I have put some of you in your places as civil servants!!! When your buddies tell you how they received formal discipline for not doing their job on Palm ave, remember it was me!!! Yes all I have to do is e-mail your Cheif directly and things happen! Most of you thought it was all a big joke. The only joke are you. Well not all of you I am sure there are some fine Hialeah police officers who try to clean up palm ave only to be ridiculed by so many others.

I have many connections and have been made aware of how some officers are pressurred into not doing their jobs along Palm Ave. This will cease as of right now! Ask one of your officers if he will ever use his cell phone again on duty! This is just the beginning because as long as I see those people on Plam ave it simply means you are not doing your Job! Even your Deputy Chief agrees with me. The only area in the City where somehting is being done about these people is in Sector 4. But I expected that since there is real leadership there. Yes, I know your sectors and even your minimums per sectors and shifts. If the City only had the same type and caliber of leadership everywhere, as they do in Sector 4 the City would be ten times better off.

I see so many incompetent Sergeants! I do not know how they promote some of these people. I think none of them have high school degrees and probably none have college degrees to say the least. I can't beleive I keep calling in about a prostitute on Palm Ave and 9 street and that incompetent supervisor can't even cacth her in the act! Also that idiot that send the critical incident on the wrong format the other day. Yes, I get to read all of your e-mails. At least you have Captains that will keep you people in check.

I have also heard a rumor that on the meeting on February 27 you will ask for take home vehicles. Don't even bother, I have already spoken to the Mayor and he is totally against it. After all you people are not even as professional as Opa-Locka!!! Think about it? What large department in South Florida does not have Take Home Vehicles? You guessed it Hialeah!!

But ask yourself why you are the only large department that does not have take homes vehicles? Because you are very unprofessional, lazy, and overall incompetent. If you were not, then you would have take home vehicles like everyone else. After all no organization would want their good people to leave to another place based only on benefits!!! Until you come to the realization that Hialeah Officers are not as good as Miami-Dade, City of Miami, Miami Beach and the list is endless, only then will you realize you must improve if you want a benefit (Take home Vehicles) that is given only to top notch professionals!!!

The funny part is that I was going to speak to the Mayor on your behave to try to get you take home cars, but then you let me down on Palm Ave. Cleaning up Palm Ave is the Mayors priority and only a handful of you have tried to make the Mayor look good! Why should he go out his way to help you when you spit in his face everytime one of those people walks up and down Palm Ave.

That is life you do something for me and we do something for you. Well take homes let me laugh, you clowns don't deserve to even where the uniform. Again I do not mean all of you, but mostly the clowns that visit this website and spend all day drinking coffee and not doing their jobs!!!

I am going to personnally see if the supervisors in Sector 4 can put on a leadership seminar for the rest of the department and it will be mandatory for all to attend!!!!!

02-16-2007, 01:48 AM
On a serious note...

Is it a good idea to bring up a vote of no confidence to the mayor if one has not been issued to the members? I'm sure the vote would sway on the side of no confidence. However, wouldn't the mayor want to see the actual vote instead of 5 speaking for 340. I know that is what the reps are for. However, some reps have been known to have their own agendas. The mayor may be skeptical of what the reps are saying without the actual vote to back their words up.

Would this course of action be the best for the department. I believe everyone can agree that things haven't been as bad as they used to be here. (No take home radios, etc.) Would we be waking up a sleeping giant by approaching the mayor? The mayor would obviously approach 100 and tell him that the reps met with him and told him the department is against him. We could see some darker times ahead of us.

???

02-16-2007, 01:54 AM
Darker times are ahead!!!! Devil Advocate you better be in fear at least you are man enough to be afriad! Let me not find you posting anymore!!

02-16-2007, 02:12 AM
Shove your little silver benz and your blue light up your pink a**

02-16-2007, 02:22 AM
I THINK BY NOW EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT MS CONCEPCION IS NOT POSTING ANYTHING ON THIS PAGE AND NEITHER IS DANNY BOLANOS. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY SOME NERD STIRRING UP TROUBLE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS.

02-16-2007, 02:45 AM
Concepcion: Your posts reflect the angst of a very sick person! A compulsive individual that spends the time typing such diatribes, is in desperate need of psychological help. For your sake and that of your family, please get it . . . NOW!

PS: Seriously, do you actually believe Hialeah Police Officers are intimidated by your pathetic threats? If so, you may be beyond help. On the other hand, as a prankster, your posts are quite funny. In that case, please keep them coming!

02-16-2007, 03:33 AM
Mr. Devil advocate you really did it now!! You just threaten me and even said the brand name car I drive. This is CRIMINAL!!! You have until the end of the week to turn yourself in before I come looking for you.

And to all of you officers, if you think you are as good as all the other police departments, why do they get take home vehciles AND YOU DO NOT! In my many experiences in life people of quality get compensated better and with more benefits than people of low quality! So even officers in Opa Locka get take home vehicles! What does that say about you coffee drinking, non-Plam Ave cleaning, Whinning Hialeah Officers. You might get mad at me, but it is because deep down you know you are not as good, as competent, and as proffessional as other departments or you would be treated and compensated as such. The truth hurts does it not!

Again look around, you clowns are the kid at the play-yard that no one wants on their team. I bet you tell each other that you are better because it is the deparrtment fault and somehow you make it work. That is the first excuse of a LOSER! That is what LOSERS tell each other to make themnselves feel better!! I get benefits as any other or probably better than most other Chief of Staff for Mayors with cities of comparable sizes. I know what I am worth and it shows! Do you? You clowns are not even worth take home vehicles, which by the way I have done my research and they are a benefit in the long run to the city!!!! However, I will keep that to myself since I hate incompetent people getting benefits they do not deserve!

Again if any of you out there wish to challenge me explain to me why you losers are the only officers in Miami-Dade County (Excluding very small departments) without take home cars? You know why? Because if you were worth anything the city would be afriad to lose you, but because you are the bottom of the Barrell we can replace you at any time!!! Oh no WOWO!! WOWO!! I am going to cry!!

:( :( :(

02-16-2007, 03:51 AM
I am a regular Officer and have been on patrol my whole career. I have never responded to anything here, but I have to say that I guess I have been worn down by this place in my 9 years of service. I was going to reply something to whomever wrote those things as Mr. Concepcion but I found myself with very little amunition to fire back. While I know that what is said is not true, to anyone looking in from the outside we are a Joke. I am sorry if I could not stick up for us, but I guess I am buying into Mr. Concepcion's assesement of me.

02-16-2007, 04:05 AM
Mr. Regular Officer I never meant to put you down or hurt your feelings. It is just that I am trying very hard to change the unproffessional culture that has gripped the Hialeah Police Department. I am not saying that you are all inherently bad,, what I am saying is that you have all become bad, low quality officers who are surpassed in everything by others in your proffession.

For you there it is probably too late. You have probably become accustomed to being lazy, drinking coffee, and not doing your job on Palm Ave. However, there are a lot of new officers that I would like to mold into what should be the ideal police officer.

Regular Officer you are probably better off going to work for the parks & recreation department. They have their game together and win National awards all the time. Unlike the police department. Again I think you are just a victim of your environment, but at least you had the moral courage to accept that you are inferrior to other Police Officers from other Departments. Thank you.

02-16-2007, 04:44 AM
Mr. Concepcion: I must commend you, HILARIOUS! But, let me help you with your posts:

Mr. Devil advocate you really did it now!! You just threaten me and even said the brand name car I drive. This is CRIMINAL!!! You have until the end of the week to turn yourself in before I come looking for you.

And to all of you officers, if you think you are as good as all the other police departments, why do they get take home vehciles SIC [VEHICLES]AND YOU DO NOT! In my many experiences in life people of quality get compensated better and with more benefits than people of low quality! So even officers in Opa Locka, SIC [OPA-LOCKA] get take home vehicles! What does that say about you coffee drinking, non-Plam SIC [PALM] Ave cleaning, Whinning SIC [WHINING] Hialeah Officers. You might get mad at me, but it is because deep down you know you are not as good, as competent, and as proffessional SIC [PROFESSIONAL] as other departments or you would be treated and compensated as such. The truth hurts does it not!

Again look around, you clowns are the kid at the play-yard that no one wants on their team. I bet you tell each other that you are better because it is the deparrtment SIC [DEPARTMENT] fault and somehow you make it work. That is the first excuse of a LOSER! That is what LOSERS tell each other to make themnselves SIC [THEMSELVES] feel better!! I get benefits as any other or probably better than most other Chief of Staff for Mayors with cities of comparable sizes. I know what I am worth and it shows! Do you? You clowns are not even worth take home vehicles, which by the way I have done my research and they are a benefit in the long run to the city!!!! However, I will keep that to myself since I hate incompetent people getting benefits they do not deserve!

Again if any of you out there wish to challenge me explain to me why you losers are the only officers in Miami-Dade County (Excluding very small departments) without take home cars? You know why? Because if you were worth anything the city would be afriad SIC [AFRAID] to lose you, but because you are the bottom of the Barrell SIC [BARREL] we can replace you at any time!!! Oh no WOWO!! WOWO!! I am going to cry!!

THERE, THAT'S MUCH BETTER! CONCEPCION YOU MAKE THIS SITE A LOT MORE FUN THAN MIAMI'S! THANKS, KEEP IT COMING. YOU ARE A BLAST!

:( :( :(

02-21-2007, 12:22 PM
All of you lazy cops are about to be shaped up. I am so happy that the injustice!! that was done to Lt. Velasquez has finally been corrected. Such an honorable man has had to endure much. Finally the leadership that is demonstrated in Sector 4 will be put to the test around the entire city. For all of you that did not take me seriously, now you see my power! There is a price for loyalty or lack there of! The Hialeah Police Department will soon have renew integrity and leadership that it has lacked at the higher ranks for a while now. I have total faith that the honorable Lt. Velasquez will help clean up palm Ave with his leadership.

I have put together a special task force headed by myself and some officers handpicked by Lt. Velasquez to take care of this pan-handling problem that all of you lazy cops are unwilling to do.

God it is good to be king. Many people told me that this promotion could not happen, but through hard work anything is possible. Now that I have a partner in the force like Lt. Velasquez those of you that have posted negative comments about the great city of hialeah are in for a treat. The court orders, yes I said court orders you idiots, for the IP adresses of those of you that have made negative comments on this website should be in within a week and then please, there will be no hole small enough for you cowards to hide in. There will be discipline for all of you! I suggest you beg for mercy now because next week I will personally recommend to have the full power of the city come down on all you trash talking individuals!!!

Also the IA unit is now on what we like to call proactive mode!!! Let me see you drinking coffee not on a signal, you will be sent 05 in a heart beat! Last night IA began to monitor you trouble makers. I am giving you warning because you clowns can not stay out of trouble even when you have been formally wanrned. Just remember as you sit in front of the Mayor for your punishment I will be there in his office and you will not be smilling!!!! No more warnings from me, my battle has been won and the next step will be enforcement action. So please smile for the camera and your worksheets better fit the Tel-Trak readout!!!!

02-22-2007, 11:46 PM
The jokes are over!!! The first of many have fallen. When you go back to work Monday you will see one of your fellow officers will be soon getting formal disciplinary action for drinking coffee and not doing his job. But this is only the beginning! The castigation has just begun.

The idiot that qouted those FBI figures, those are only suggestions and are not the national standard, just look at the city of Miami!!!! As far as the spelling I don't have time to use spell check on you idiots!!! Actually I think you understand better with the bad writting. After all most of you have but barely a high school degree (Pre-FCAT). Most of you would not even have a high school degree if the FCAT would have been around!!!

Terror, no that is not what I am about. What I am about is for those of you that think that you can do what ever type of police work or lack of it you want must be stopped. Lets face it you do what you do for a paycheck, so get off your high horses! You are probably worst than politicians, at least they do not lie to themselves!!!

By the way ask your buddy how it feels to get a 20 hour suspension for drinking coffee and eating while not on a signal! The Cheif will probably only give him 10 hours even though I personally recommended 20 hours. It burns you that you must and will answer to me when and where I pelase!!! Get over it and do your jobs that is what you get paid to do. By the way tell those ignorant PBA Reps to walk litely during the meeting on tuesday if they do not want my personal attention to focus on them. By the way two of the reps are in our circle now!!!! and there is one that is going to fall fast and hard!!!
:twisted: :evil:

02-23-2007, 08:56 PM
Senor Churro your days are numbered! I just hope you have a good lawyer and don't count on the PBA. They will not represent you on this one. Read up on your first admendment. I had the City attorneys review this matter and I have been told there is disciplinary action we can take once the offenders have been identified and the then the castigation will begin.

As for your buddy I am going to personnally make sure the Chief raises the suspension to 30 hours. Mr. Churro that one is for you. The more crap you post the more your buddies will suffer. Remember that all disciplinary action comes before the Mayor and the Mayor listens to me! If you post one more negative comment or any of your buddies this particular officer will get the full thirty hours!! I will make you a deal. Come on the site and beg me and I will make sure the suspension gets dropped to 10 hours. Unless one of you begs and posts his or her real name no deal. Now thats power!! So go ahead and laugh, but in the end you non-educated people need your jobs very badly.

Is it that hard to deal with the Pan-handlers? I would think with your guns and taxer guns you would be able to deal with the problem, which leads me to beleive you are just lazy in general.

Mr. Churro you have until Monday at 9:00 A.M. to post your apology if you care about your fellow officer. By the way the officer has not been made aware of the disciplinary action yet. Good luck and don't pick a fight you can't win!
:twisted: :twisted:

02-23-2007, 09:26 PM
Senor Churro your days are numbered! I just hope you have a good lawyer and don't count on the PBA. They will not represent you on this one. Read up on your first admendment. I had the City attorneys review this matter and I have been told there is disciplinary action we can take once the offenders have been identified and the then the castigation will begin.

As for your buddy I am going to personnally make sure the Chief raises the suspension to 30 hours. Mr. Churro that one is for you. The more crap you post the more your buddies will suffer. Remember that all disciplinary action comes before the Mayor and the Mayor listens to me! If you post one more negative comment or any of your buddies this particular officer will get the full thirty hours!! I will make you a deal. Come on the site and beg me and I will make sure the suspension gets dropped to 10 hours. Unless one of you begs and posts his or her real name no deal. Now thats power!! So go ahead and laugh, but in the end you non-educated people need your jobs very badly.

Is it that hard to deal with the Pan-handlers? I would think with your guns and taxer guns you would be able to deal with the problem, which leads me to beleive you are just lazy in general.

Mr. Churro you have until Monday at 9:00 A.M. to post your apology if you care about your fellow officer. By the way the officer has not been made aware of the disciplinary action yet. Good luck and don't pick a fight you can't win!
:twisted: :twisted:

wow! You are truly demented! Consequently, I shall not deride you any longer. It is inhumane to taunt the mentally ill.

02-24-2007, 12:09 AM
Keep on laughing! None of you thought Lt. Velasquez was going to get his rank back! Did you? That is power! I am not saying I have all that power, what I am saying is that the people with power listen to what I have to say. So all of you little police officers should be aware of that fact. By the way Mr. Churro when your buddy gets the thirty hours suspension I hope you feel better. Oh you think its a joke! Good for you, you probably thought Lt. Velasquez getting his rank back was also a joke too!!

That is power! which is what we have at City Hall. Why because the citizens entrust us with that power. Us not you people with guns. People with guns should always be kept in their place. So the next time you take a 19 don't think about getting coffee before you clear your signal because one of us will be wacthing.

And now for you Nurse whatever, you also make me sick. I can count on two hands how many good police officers there are in HPD. Most of the good ones end up leaving because they can't stand working with lazy officers. Oh by the way if any of you dare please attempt to conduct a traffic stop on my vehicle, you will be on desk duty faster than when you failed your first GED exam!!!! I used to like cops growing up. I always thought they were the good guys until I came to Hialeah. What a disgrace!!! So many of you are so fat-How do you run after the bad guys? Learn to be true professionals like Lt.velasquez and you will get somewhere in the HPD.

Again I am not all powerful, but bewteen me and my friends we have more power than any of you with your little badges!!!

02-24-2007, 01:51 AM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]Keep on laughing! None of you thought Lt. Velasquez was going to get his rank back! Did you? That is power! I am not saying I have all that power, what I am saying is that the people with power listen to what I have to say. So all of you little police officers should be aware of that fact. By the way Mr. Churro when your buddy gets the thirty hours suspension I hope you feel better. Oh you think its a joke! Good for you, you probably thought Lt. Velasquez getting his rank back was also a joke too!!

That is power! which is what we have at City Hall. Why because the citizens entrust us with that power. Us not you people with guns. People with guns should always be kept in their place. So the next time you take a 19 don't think about getting coffee before you clear your signal because one of us will be wacthing.

And now for you Nurse whatever, you also make me sick. I can count on two hands how many good police officers there are in HPD. Most of the good ones end up leaving because they can't stand working with lazy officers. Oh by the way if any of you dare please attempt to conduct a traffic stop on my vehicle, you will be on desk duty faster than when you failed your first GED exam!!!! I used to like cops growing up. I always thought they were the good guys until I came to Hialeah. What a disgrace!!! So many of you are so fat-How do you run after the bad guys? Learn to be true professionals like Lt.velasquez and you will get somewhere in the HPD.

Again I am not all powerful, but bewteen me and my friends we have more power than any of you with your little badges!!!

Beeeeeeeeeep, ATTENTION ALL UNITS -- 3-43 -- BAKER ACT RAMPAGING AT PALM AVENUE AND 5 STREET -- PATIENT FAILED TO TAKE HIS MADICATION AND CLAIMS TO BE A POWERFUL CITY HALL INSIDER -- USE CAUTION!!!!!

02-24-2007, 04:52 AM
This guys not foor real,he's some jerk-off pretending to be something he's not. :cop:

02-27-2007, 11:56 PM
I told you your reps would walk out with their tails behind their backs!!! You should have seen those idiots tremble when the Mayor raised his voice at one of them. I could hear it from outside. Those idiots won't ever disrespect the Mayor again.

Your take home cars will never happen, just ask any of the reps!! Why because we have the least educated police officers in all of Dade County (Except Opa-Locka). You GED'rs should be glad to have your jobs.

The War starts now gentlemen. Lets see how many of you are actually willing to fight it. Yeah you are all so tuff when there are six of you with your guns and one lonely person confronting you. Ask your reps what it feels like to feel the Wrath of the Mayor! I think one of them almost cried (haha).

On monday we will begin with a new effort for arresting pan-handlers and any officer that does not have a pan-handler arrest in a week will face severe discipline , for you GED'rs thats BAD!!. I am not asking you anymore to do what I say, I am telling you. A direct order. Remember a disrespect against me is a disrespect against the Mayor! Churro I laugh at you and all of your comrades.

I still can't beleive the reps wanted more than $23 an hour for the extra duty rate. You lazy bums all you do on extra duty is stand around. It should still be at $ 20 dollars.

02-28-2007, 03:30 AM
****cepcion, you are back -- splendid! We missed your surreal diatribes!

02-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Well Mr.****cepcion you got half of the information right.I think your a voyeur you like to stand outside of doors looking and listening.Since it appears that you can't handle your own affairs and have to live off someone else's accomplishments.. You will always be nothing but a chauffeur :cop:

03-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Half right? You wish Mr. Churro!! Have all of you talked with those good for nothing disrespectful reps? I bet they have said almost nothing about the meeting with the Mayor. Do you know why? Because the Mayor put all of them in their places!

We could have had a good relationship, but you lazy good for nothing GED'rs can't even take care of a few pan-handlers! Take home cars I laugh at all of you. The Mayor put that idea to the grave at that stupid meeting. Ask any of your reps and look them in the eyes and see if you will get take home cars anytime soon. Again you don't deserve take home cars because you are the worst bunch of cops that have been assembled in one place in Dade County. If not how do you explain that you are practically the only department without take home cars? Because you are not as professional or intelligent as Miami-Dade officers or many other departments.

Get upset at me, but deep down you know I am telling the truth. I challenge any of you and specially Mr. Churro to explain to me the reason you jokers are the only ones in the County without take home cars? I will tell you why you are a bunch of GED'rs!!!

Please no conspiracy therioes. Let me guess the whole world is against you. That is what losers tell themselves to make themselves feel better.

I challenge any of you cops to a debate on matters of goverment and budgetary constraints to prove how ignorant all of you are. Even your higher ranks are riddled with GED'rs. Write the name of anyone in your department that might want to challenge me in a game of intelligence. I am waiting for you to post any one. I will contact the person and make a proper and dignified challenge. Until then keep your GED's near you in case we come cheking!!!

03-01-2007, 04:28 AM
Money!! You are a GED'er Mr. Churro. Have you seen the budget for our great City? Let me guess all the other cities Miami, Miami beach, County, North Miami Beach, Opa Locka, Sweetwater have more money!!

Money is not the issue, the issue is you GED'ers do not deserve them. A 1989 study conducted byt he Houston Police Department was one of the first studies which proved to most the advantages of having a take home vehicle program. However, you Mr. Churro think an education is about spelling words right!! Education is about critical thinking and analysis. Any idiot can read a dictonary as you obviously do!!! I don't bother doing spellcheck because frankly you GED'rs are not worth the effort.

Get your facts right and stop attempting to sound intelligent. Mr. Churro you are a hialeah police officer, see how bad that sounds. As opposse to the words Miami-Dade County Officer, which brings a picture of professionalism to ones mind. That is excatly why you do not have take home vehicles!! Again come up with a better argument and give me the name of anyone that can challenge me, you little badge wearing dictator!!!

03-01-2007, 04:32 AM
Dave, us old timers remember you. You are just Dulce Cuetara with a (tiny) strap-on. May you never have to work for a living.

03-01-2007, 04:39 AM
I will not degrade myself by proving anyhting to any of you. Answer the tough questions I have posed. Remember that just because you are part of mediocrity, does not mean you are worthless. All of you have just been lead astray by people that do not know what police officers should be like.

Again answer the questions I have posed to all of you. It is hard to explain is it not. Tell me that when you tell people you work for the Hialeah Police Department you would get the same respect as a County police officer? Deal with the truth that you are not as professional as other departments and only then can we together re-biuld the police department. Only then can we do something about the pan-handler epedemic we have in our Great City.

However, for any of this to happen you must accept the fact that there are people a lot smarter than you at city hall telling you what to do. That is just a fact of life GED'rs!!!

Keep dodging my questions you bunch of Losers!!!!

03-01-2007, 04:50 AM
[quote="Mr. Copncepcion, COS"]
Your take home cars will never happen, just ask any of the reps!! Why because we have the least educated police officers in all of Dade County (Except Opa-Locka). You GED'rs should be glad to have your jobs.

YOU WANT A WAR WITH OPA-LOCKA ? JUST SAY THE WORD, I'LL BE THE ONE WHO SHOWS YOU THE BACK SEAT OF A PATROL CAR. STICK TO YOUR OWN WHERE YOU THINK YOU HAVE A LOT OF PULL (PULLING YOUR PUD)

03-01-2007, 05:45 AM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]Money!! You are a GED'er Mr. Churro. Have you seen the budget for our great City?

****cepcion: You have no idea how much I enjoy reading your posts!

The City's budget may be fiscally sound, so you say. But, it's the mayor's decision where he spends the taxpayers' monies. Clearly, the previous administration didn't deem it a managerial priority to fund the Take Home Program (THP). Robaina's may, eventually, if he wants to attract and retain police personnel, even GEDers.

The fact is that under the base of operations practice, one police cruiser can effectively serve three shifts. While under the THP three are required. At an average $31,000 per fully equipped Ford Crown Victoria, even you can do the math. Add to this equation, mileage to and from home, tour of duty, trips to and from court, training and the operational cost increases proportionally. Aside from these operational costs, the mayor must factor replacement costs based on the percentage of units totalled due to crashes, and finally unit life span.

Under the base of operations, generally a unit may be replaced every five years, three as a shift patrol unit and two, depending on its reliability, as a spare. Under the THP, replacement may be accelerated. From a strict municipal fiscal perspective, the THP is not cost effective.

That the THP enhances morale, gives the officers an average saving of $6,000 in personal vehicle operation cost and provides a ubiquitous police presence throughout the City; specially when cruisers are issued to police officers that reside in Hialeah, is what the mayor must weigh in deciding whether or not to authorize the THP.

Yes, ****cepcion, is all about money! Then again, what would a servile BOTELLERO like you know about these fiscal matters.

RETORT?

03-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Finally, Mr. Churro I got one of you to actually use your brain and try to win an argument with at least some facts. Sir, you have shown that even though you are a lazy Hialeah non-profgessional cop, it is probably because you are a victim of the culture. Perhaps if you would have gone to the Miami-Dade County Department you would have been a very professional non-GED'rs cop. But that is life.

Now lets get back to our argument, which I disagree with you, because many departments offset some ofthe cost of Take home vehicles by making the officers either change the oil or some small fee a month like Miami Beach. The cars last so much longer and the maitenance cost is far below the average.

So you are telling me that Hialeah is the only large city that does not wish to spend some money on their cops? Perhaps it is because we set aside over one hundred thousand dollars a year for you GED'rs to get an education a year and it barely if at all gets used!! Which proves to the Mayor that GED'rs should not get take home cars. The Mayor is very very very big into education. It is something he beleives strongly in and you GED'rs are a problem of the past. I only wish we could start all over and hire a brand new police department which we are trying. We just need more of you to leave.

I have been working here now almost one full year and I keep track of the educational funds program. I have not seen one college degree come across my desk from the police department yet. So either you are all doctors or GED'rs. I think the later. I wish just one diploma would come across my desk so I could tell the Mayor that our efforts have begun to pay off, but no you GED'rs only care about driking coffee and lifting weights and some only about eating and getting fat.

Can you please explain to me how many of you cops are so fat? I will not pretend to be a cop, but I would think that a job that at times might demand physical effort, it would not be so good to be out of breath in lets say one second!!! Too many Churros Perhaps? So please I am still waiting for that name of anyone in your department that would wish to challenge my intellect. Mr. Churro stop using those big words becuase your fellow GED'rs will not know what you are saying. Thank you.

03-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Mr. Churro I finally beat you. You still could not answer any of my questions about the take home cars! You know why, because you are afriad of the truth! !! Nothing hurts like the truth!! Go ahead and ignored me, but to your friends they have seen that there is no way to answer some of my questions without admitting that you are part of a failed and less than professional police department. Who is amusing now, you GED'rs!

You barely deserve the $23 dollar extra duty rate. Yes other departments get more but they command their salaries with professionalism and respect. You clowns warrant shame and disgrace. I have made so many observations at the court house across from city hall. When I see the County officers they look so much more professional. There uniforms are ussually very well worn and they carry themselves in a professional manner. Not all but most. A County officer that is not professional is the exception and not the rule.

Oh GOD!! then I see the Hialeah Officers always joking in public and talking so loud. Their uniforms wrinkled and a non-military apearance unlike the County. Take home cars you know deep down I am right. Tell me you feel pride when you say you work for the Hialeah Police Department. You are the laughing stock of Dade County!!! Accept it and do something about it. But as long as you look for a handout and blame city hall for all of your problems you will get no where!!! Mr. Churro sorry if I made you CRY!!!!!!

03-02-2007, 04:17 AM
Mr. Conception, I hope you will soon realize that the 3 Patrol Officers whom you have come in contact with down in Sector One do not represent the majority of the members of the Hialeah Police Department. I can say this because I have never met you and neither have many of my fellow officers. You cannot tell me that NO ONE is submitting requests for tuition reimbursement, because I am one who has. There are many educated Officers at HPD, others who have postponed furthering their education and still others who prioritize and have to put time with their families first (which includes working OT and E D just to make ends meet) before continuing their education.
Your challenge to find one person to compete with you is simple.
Sgt. Barbie
Det. A. Q. who has recently graduated from Law School
J. St. Pete comes to mind as a rather intellectual guy, albeit negative in attitude
Naz
K. Heart
C. Arangutang
Suzy P.
Jorge LL
Robert W
Raleigh F
Phil B
Hai
Gabe
Zog

this is just the beginning.......if you were to survive a battle of the wits with them it would be a miracle since you would be arriving unarmed.

03-02-2007, 04:44 AM
Mr. Conception, I hope you will soon realize that the 3 Patrol Officers whom you have come in contact with down in Sector One do not represent the majority of the members of the Hialeah Police Department. I can say this because I have never met you and neither have many of my fellow officers. You cannot tell me that NO ONE is submitting requests for tuition reimbursement, because I am one who has. There are many educated Officers at HPD, others who have postponed furthering their education and still others who prioritize and have to put time with their families first (which includes working OT and E D just to make ends meet) before continuing their education.
Your challenge to find one person to compete with you is simple.
Sgt. Barbie
Det. A. Q. who has recently graduated from Law School
J. St. Pete comes to mind as a rather intellectual guy, albeit negative in attitude
Naz
K. Heart
C. Arangutang
Suzy P.
Jorge LL
Robert W
Raleigh F
Phil B
Hai
Gabe
Zog

this is just the beginning.......if you were to survive a battle of the wits with them it would be a miracle since you would be arriving unarmed.

Do you acually believe that is the real D. conception. Silly you. So your comment about the 3 sector 1 officer's is wrong . Also ask permission from officers before posting there names. They might not agree with you or just not want to be a part of whatever your doing. Friendly advise

03-02-2007, 10:50 AM
.....which is exactly why their names aren't spelled correctly or listed in it's entirety......

03-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Sir, I have met many of the people on that list. Two of them work here at City Hall and they are very smart educated people. My comments have always been to that "Click" of sector one officers that refuse to do their jobs. My comments were never intended for the whole HPD departrment even thoug I still think there is alot of room to improve.

However, do you know how frustrating it is when you are trying to accomplish something and the people that are supposed to help you are against you! It is a priority of the Mayor to clean up Palm Ave. The Mayor is the Chief Executive and must answer to the people, so his goals are very important to me. But every time I turn around the Officers in sector one refuse to help me out.

Some of those names are very intelligent people, but I am afriad as a whole HPD is not up to par. I first started to try to work with the officers by letting them know what was going on-on palm ave. But I was met with hostility and anger. I was not trying to boss anyone around just trying to be a teamplayer. I might not be a cop but I am part of the city and want the best for it.

However, officers like Mr. Churro who I have beat!! are the reason we have so many problems. I can tell you of several other officers. I will not put up their names because my point has never been to embarrasse anyone personally, just as a whole. HPD does have a very big problem, actually many big problems. One of them is that the officers think they can do whatever they want and do not have to listen to anyone from city hall. I am sorry if I disrespected any of you hard working officers, but what I have seen here in sector one has given me a bad taste of HPD officers.

Mr. Churro our debate is not over by a long shot!!!

03-02-2007, 02:35 PM
Mr. Churro our debate is not over by a long shot!!![/quote]

****cepcion: You ignorant slut, you did not best me! I simply refuse to dignify your pathetic diatribes with further cogent retorts. It is pointless, one cannot debate with an intestinal parasite.

FOR THE LAST TIME, Hialeah Police Officers will not be intimidated by the likes of you, period! They shall perform their law enforcement duties in accord with the intent, letter and spirit of the law, and not the fiats of a servile wannabe!

Homeless people have rights too! Keep pushing them and the American Civil Liberty Union will slap the City of Hialeah with US CODE, Section 1983 civil action for deprivation of rights. Don't believe me? Research the case involving Michael Pottinger, Peter Carter, Berry Young, et al., Plaintiffs v. City of Miami, Defendant. Case No. 88-2406-civ-Atkins.

THEN AGAIN, WHY DO I BOTHER, YOU ARE SO BENEATH THIS!

03-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Senor Churro I laugh at you, you little police officer. Let me guess you will not be intimidated by me. Nice. However, I never said I was going to intimidate you, but thanks to my efforts you now have a commander in sector one that will get results. Try doing some of the things you have been doing with the new commander.

See I do not try to solve every problem myself, I just make sure we put pople in place that can solve it for us! I am sure I will see an improvement on Plam Ave within a month. First because the new commander does not take any crap from you GED'rs and secondly because the other half will be too busy kissing his arse, so you do not end up on his bad list.

Again I think that by now I have shown all of you the influence I have at city hall. The new commander and I are personal friends so you will see me come by a lot. Feel free to say hello, just remember to stay in your place like good little cops.

Keep banging your heads against the wall the more you do the more I will make sure I put people that think as we do in the right places. Remember when push comes to shove all of you will run and hide to protect yourself. Guess who will be your next Patrol commander? Yeah you got it in less than two years!!! So be nice to him because we here have some pretty big plans for him. I laugh at you Mr. Churro, you are nothing but a disgruntle, unprofessional, GED'rs, who will be put into place by the new commander. Oh by the way how do I know you work in secotr one Mr. Churro????

03-04-2007, 01:23 AM
****cepcion, you ignorant slut, you can't touch us, for are LEGIONS!

03-04-2007, 01:24 AM
****cepcion, you ignorant slut, you can't touch us, for we are LEGIONS! The PBA LEGIONS!

03-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Your comments are really worth throwing up and recycling all of you GED'rs out of the Hialeah Police Department. You are not the laughing stock of the County!!! Get real. You losers could not get one officer from a respectful police department to transfer to HPD! I would love to see just one officer from a prestiges department like Miami-Dade or Miami Beach want to come to the "Police Coffee Drinking Capital of the World!!!" Personnaly I think we should advertise "Juan Valdez" Coffee stickers on the back of each one of your shirts. For you GED'rs that is what is called a money making scheme! Money making because most of you are a drag to our great city.

I was just doing the numbers the other day and it is ridiculous how many of you fat cops are raising our insurance. If we could just implement an IQ test and a fat test we could probably get rid of most of you.

All you little cops talk so much, but no one answers my questions because deep down you know I am right. Look at you clowns you are not even CALEA certified. You know why because CALEA has standards that 90% of you clowns would not meet, like reading and grammer tests for starters!!!

So keep whinning but you will still do excatly what we at city hall tell you too because all you guys do is talk. Raul proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt. You remind me of inmates that keep telling each other that one day they are going to refuse to go to the highway to pick up trash, yet they wake up bright and early every day for 20 years to go pick up trash.

Also please stop telling yourselfs how great cops you are. You are the biggest joke in South Florida Law Enforcement. Here is a question for you. What is the difference bewteen a Hialeah Cop and an Opa-Locka Cop?

The Opa-Locka Cop knows how to speak proper spanish!!!! I crack myself up. Me getting old? The only thing getting old is having to e-mail your chief so he can put you in line! So you will keep doing my Palm Ave details and large trucks parked in residentials areas details. Tell yourselfs what you wish if it makes you feel better, but as long as you do what I say you will continue to have a job.

By the way it was so funny last hurricane to see you clowns driving to work in your personal cars. I think that day I lost what little respect I had for you clowns. I least I would have the dignity to tell my boss that I would refuse to drive my personnal car during a hurricane!!! But you clowns are so afriad that if you get fired no other department will touch you because you have been labeled a Hialean GED'rs that you wipe the floor when your masters tell you too. Even though I do not respect most of you for God's sake have some pride and dignity and stand up for something at least once. Even I hate to boss around such creatures with a broken spirit, it is not fun.

PS the IP adress records willbe in next Monday!

03-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Señor Churro the fight is already over! The answer to your question is the officers in trouble will bow down, if they want to save themselves. I am sure when the accusations start to fly they will all turn on each other and I will just sit back and laugh. As far as my spelling I do not have time to spell check for you clowns.

Ask yourself how everyone of my predictions has come to past. I told you weeks ago that I had set up a special fact finding committee to look into you lazy GED'rs. You did not beleive me and the old station one commander was too nice to play ball. However, as soon as We put someone of trust in that position, heads begun to roll on the first day!! Talk to your GED'rs buddys if you do not beleive me. I have no reason to lie. This is just the beginning you insolent fool. Let me give you some good advise. Always try to be on the winning team! Obviously you are not as long as you keep drinking coffee and not cleaning up palm ave. Just ask that large fellow in zone one how hot is is?

If these officers do not admit their shameless behaivior and beg their honorable station one commander for forgiveness they will pay dearly!!! That is a promise and you can take that to the bank. I only feel sad for Sergio, since he has been apointed to do such a hard job of cleaning sector one of all the riff raff GED'rs. It is not a job I would envy. However, I beleive Sergio possesses the integrity, honor, and leadership to get the job done as he always has despite of personal cost to him.

All of you GED'rs should stand back and learn a few things from your new commander. I am waiting for my apology officers and don't party too hard (HaHaHa)!!!!!!

03-07-2007, 06:30 PM
THE MORE YOU THREATEN, THE MORE WE WILL RESIST. OUR MORALE CANNOT GET ANY LOWER! THE TIME WILL COME WHEN ALL OF MY FELLOW OFFICERS THAT CAN RESIGN FROM THE HIALEAH POLICE DEPARTMENT WILL. ONE DAY SOON, YOU WILL ACHIEVE YOUR LIFE- LONG DREAM: "PATROLLING THE STREETS OF HIALEAH BY YOURSELF! SURELY, THE CITIZENS OF HIALEAH WILL LOVE THAT!

MY FELLOW OFFICERS, IF YOU CAN RESIGN. DON'T ALLOW THIS MAGGOT TO DISRESPECT YOU!

03-07-2007, 10:37 PM
Resign! Oh I am rolling on the floor Señor Churro!!! Most of you GED'rs could not get hired in Opa-Locka. The only ones that get hired are the ones that leave right away before they are contaminated by the Hialeah coffee drinking mentality. I wish most of you would resign it would be the best thing that happened to this great city. It would give us a fresh start. But we can start with a couple of sector one officers that are in the hot seat! However, as I stated before a simple apology will suffice for me and some hard work on Plam ave.

The truth of were the power lies has finally got to you Mr. Churro. Only now do you see what power is. As far as resigning do you really think those GED'rs who live life as if they had a college degree and have outrages mortages and expensive cars can really resign? That is the funniest thing I have heard. As I told you before if most of you were proffesional police officers of high quality like the County you would not be here in the first place.

Ask yourself why would a doctor work for a firm that pays him less and offers such few benefits as compared to his Colleagues? Theres only one reason because that doctor is well below average and has no other options. If you put 2 and 2 together you will see that is the case here in Hialeah. Seriously what kind of idiot would work in a place where you get paid less than almost anyone else, that you are the only ones without the benefit of a take home car, and your extra duty rate is $23, well below anyone else? You know why? Hialeah cops are a bunch of Coffee drinking, lazy, GED'rs who could not make it anywhere else thats why!

Seriously why would any decent cop work for Hialeah unless they could not meet the standars somewhere else. You guys are pathetic, little men that only live for that little power you have when you put on those uniforms.

I will however give you one good piece of advise. have those officers and that large fellow beg the commander in sector one qiuckly before our patience runs out. I will no longer say apoligize because they should beg to have brought such disgrace to such a fine Commander as Sergio!

03-08-2007, 12:48 AM
Sir, these are the kind of personal attacks that will make me seek as much discipline as possible on your fellow sector 1 officers. I have never made any personal attacks against any of you. I have attack you as a whole because your dismal record as a police department warrant such an attack. You lack the professionalism of most south Florida departments and the sad part is that most of you do not care. I have made it my personal mission to turn the police department around. My first major step was having my dear friend Sergio take over as sector 1 station commander.

However, I did so because I think it is best for the department and would have never recommended such a move to the mayor if Sergio was no the best person for the job, regardless of personal friendships. It is sad that Sergio has had to crack the whip so early in his tenured as sector 1 commander, but he was left very little choice by the GED’rs in that sector. Much like the great commander in sector 4, Sergio will face many problems with the GED’rs mentality of what is police work. Simply put police work is what we at city hall, who pay your salary say it is. Period!

The only thing I am debating at this moment is how many hours of suspension those GED’rs should get in sector 1? I do not want to seem too harsh, but by some of the comments on this website and the attitudes I see everyday in the city I am afraid I must recommend harsh penalties for those malcontents.

By the way I had a run in with two of your ignorant reps the other day. Who do you think you are Sirs? The next time you see me you will acknowledge me or you will be on my special fact finding committee list. That is the type of attitudes that will make those officers in sector 1 suffer more than they have to.

Please resign and go to other departments the city will be much better without you. Perhaps when we get the quality of officers the citizens of Hialeah deserve, only then can we talk about take home cars and other benefits. Remember it is not that the city does not want to give those benefits; the city does not want to give those benefits to you GED’rs!

03-08-2007, 02:53 AM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]Sir, these are the kind of personal attacks that will make me seek as much discipline as possible on your fellow sector 1 officers. I have never made any personal attacks against any of you. I have attack you as a whole because your dismal record as a police department warrant such an attack. You lack the professionalism of most south Florida departments and the sad part is that most of you do not care. I have made it my personal mission to turn the police department around. My first major step was having my dear friend Sergio take over as sector 1 station commander.

However, I did so because I think it is best for the department and would have never recommended such a move to the mayor if Sergio was no the best person for the job, regardless of personal friendships. It is sad that Sergio has had to crack the whip so early in his tenured [SIC, YOU USED THE NOUN TENURE IN THE VERB FORM, YOU MORON] as sector 1 commander, but he was left very little choice by the GED’rs in that sector. Much like the great commander in sector 4, Sergio will face many problems with the GED’rs mentality of what is police work. Simply put police work is what we at city hall, who pay your salary say it is. Period!

The only thing I am debating at this moment is how many hours of suspension those GED’rs should get in sector 1? I do not want to seem too harsh, but by some of the comments on this website and the attitudes I see everyday in the city I am afraid I must recommend harsh penalties for those malcontents.

By the way I had a run in with two of your ignorant reps the other day. Who do you think you are Sirs? The next time you see me you will acknowledge me or you will be on my special fact finding committee list. That is the type of attitudes that will make those officers in sector 1 suffer more than they have to.

Please resign and go to other departments the city will be much better without you. Perhaps when we get the quality of officers the citizens of Hialeah deserve, only then can we talk about take home cars and other benefits. Remember it is not that the city does not want to give those benefits; the city does not want to give those benefits to you GED’rs!

YOU'RE NOTHING! IF LIVING THIS DELUDED PRETENSE DOES IT FOR YOU, GO AHEAD, PRETEND ALL YOU WANT.

03-08-2007, 05:37 PM
I would just like to thank the officer who came and apologized to me yesterday. I takes a real man to now when they are and have been wrong. You have my word your discipline will be very mild if any. I will not say your name because if any of the other people involved do not apologize they will see a much higher degree of disciplinary action. The person I am really waiting for is that really large fellow; he of all people should be crawling on his knees before us. Who do you think you are? If you do not care about yourself at least do it for the other officers.

Again I saw a ray of light yesterday, but one single ray does not make the crops healthy and strong. So I will be waiting and I am willing to take a one time apology from the large fellow for all of you. You that humiliated yourself yesterday, it was kind how you pleaded for your fellow comrades. But I am sorry they must apologize as you have, unless the large fellow apologizes for all of you.

Sergio, please do not be too hard with the men, if they repent and abstain from any further maliciousness. But warn them that from now on things in sector one have changed and that the GED’rs behavior that has been displayed in the past will no longer be tolerated. Slowly with hard work this department will be as prestigious as The County or Miami Beach one day. It may take a couple of years, but in the end we can get it done.

It will probably take the next mayor to put the finishing touches, but what a next mayor we have in line for you. Well again I await the rest of my apology and start to hit palm Ave hard!!!

03-14-2007, 02:16 PM
I have not make any other posting because I was hoping you GED’rs would have joined the team and played ball. However, it is obvious to me that you clowns will never grow up. Well all of the sector one personnel are going to get slammed for their immoral actions! No Mercy!!

What you think you can just dismiss me by not answering my post. I am going to make it my personal mission to get rid of as many GED’rs as I can. The Mayor is on board and will support me in all his capacity.

Quick question do you clowns get any benefit other police departments don’t get? Because you are not the bottom of the barrel, you are below the barrel!! I have seen security guards that look more professional than you guys. Yes that I very sad. But in the end it is the culture of coffee that has promenaded in HPD for so long. For the rest of you sector one is on lock down. I have personally already been informed that action will be taken against sector one afternoon officers for leaving their shift too early. You clowns can’t even do your jobs a full shift. IA has begun to pull tapes and worksheets. You wanted a war, well you got one you GED’rs. For those of you that have been here long remember hat Raul showed us here at city hall how to put you cops in your places. So when you come in to see the mayor I hope your don’t shake to bad in your little boots.

Ignore me! You could not no matter how hard you try GED’rs. By the way only 12% of HPD has college degrees. That is pitiful.

03-16-2007, 09:42 PM
You clowns can only wish you had the integrity and respect that your sector one commander has! Posting ineloquent attacks will only show what a great leader he is. Is not sector running a lot smoother. My sources have told me that the statistics such as tickets are way up in sector one. This shows that the officers want to do good job for the commander who has earned their respect.

I believe in actions not words! The actions of the officers in sector one have impressed me very much. Yes, the GED'rs made a mistake, but the whole sector has stepped up to the plate and started to work very hard to impress the commander. That is leadership! I do not believe any other commander could have had such an impact so quickly. Great job commander!

As far as those few disgruntled officers you are better off leaving sector one because the GED'rs mentality will not be tolerated. You will conduct sweeps along Palm ave, you will find those hideous large truck in residential areas, and you will conduct traffic enforcement with a passion!

Keep up the great job sector one! Remember that you will be great police officers when you do what we say and not when you follow the advise of those coffee drinking GED'rs!

03-17-2007, 12:21 AM
BACK IN MY COUNTRY OF KAZAHKSTAN THE POLIZIE IS HIRING! WE ARE LOOKIN FOR AMERICAN POLICEMAN!

03-17-2007, 02:55 AM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]You clowns can only wish you had the integrity and respect that your sector one commander has! Posting ineloquent attacks will only show what a great leader he is. Is not sector running a lot smoother. My sources have told me that the statistics such as tickets are way up in sector one. This shows that the officers want to do good job for the commander who has earned their respect.

I believe in actions not words! The actions of the officers in sector one have impressed me very much. Yes, the GED'rs made a mistake, but the whole sector has stepped up to the plate and started to work very hard to impress the commander. That is leadership! I do not believe any other commander could have had such an impact so quickly. Great job commander!

As far as those few disgruntled officers you are better off leaving sector one because the GED'rs mentality will not be tolerated. You will conduct sweeps along Palm ave, you will find those hideous large truck in residential areas, and you will conduct traffic enforcement with a passion!

Keep up the great job sector one! Remember that you will be great police officers when you do what we say and not when you follow the advise of those coffee drinking GED'rs!

THIS IS HORSE S@#T!

03-17-2007, 03:46 PM
ATTENTION: Bell Glades is hiring please apply right away!

The place is a bit like Opa-Locka but I think they could use a few good GED'RS. Do not hesitate for they are taking applications right now and will probably hire any of you no questions ask. Mass exodus, Mass exodus I could not get that lucky you clowns.

I would give anything for a chance to start over to be able to hire a whole new police force, but no you clowns can not even get hired by other mediocre departments! Please leave no one is stopping you except those five cups of coffee you drink every night! Before I am done I will make sure that most of you leave. Once the GED'rs leave I will approach the mayor to see if we can implement a take home car plan and several other benefits to attract and retain real professional police officers like the County.

I will soon be setting up a website to help you GED'rs get employed somewhere else. So stop conmplaining and do something about it! At least be men for once in your pathetic lieves and pusrue a dream. If it is so bad here go somewhere else. If the benefits in other places are so good go somewhere else. Please do not reply with the people I work with or some crap like that as an excuse of why you are here. I am sure there are good people in other places too, some with college degrees!! If not admit it to yourselft that you are a GED'rs who will never be hired by any other departments!!!!