PDA

View Full Version : Make Good Money

01-26-2007, 09:35 AM
DYNCORP INTERNATIONAL

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE INTERNATIONAL CIVILIAN POLICE PROGRAM

American police officers who serve one year training police overseas gain as much as they give. Their experience teaching democratic police work is unique, and they bring a valuable new perspective to their jobs and their communities. Officers of all ranks return home with more acute problem-solving skills, a strong awareness of different cultures, and a profound appreciation for the role of law enforcement at all levels of a democratic society. The Department of State is seeking experienced police officers who are eager to accept a challenging and rigorous assignment to serve with the United States CIVPOL in Iraq.

Compensation Package up to $134,110.00 for Iraq

Qualifications:

Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen with at least five (5) years experience as a sworn civilian law enforcement officer (which excludes federal, military, and corrections). Applicant must be an actively serving law officer, or recently retired/separated within nine (9) years of active employment. A valid U.S. passport will be required. Applicant must have sufficient health to pass a law enforcement physical and an agility test. Applicant must also be able to qualify with a 9mm semi-automatic handgun and operate a standard transmission vehicle. Proficiency in English is another requirement.

General Payroll Information:

Salary is paid every four (4) weeks, and no federal or social security taxes are withheld. Salary is available for foreign income tax exemption as well. Working hours are twelve (12) hour days six (6) days per week. Vacation is accrued at 4% of the hours worked, or approximately two (2) weeks over the course of the assignment. DynCorp International FZ provides all uniforms, equipment, logistical support, administrative support, and lodging. Local transportation in the country is available, as well as transportation to the country and a return flight upon completion of the one-year contract.

Benefits:

DynCorp International offers a comprehensive insurance benefit plan for full-time active employees working overseas. It comprises of two plans: DI Care Group Medical (includes a dependent coverage option) and DI Care Personal Accident Plan. The DI Care Group Medical insurance also provides emergency medical evacuation service. Insurance coverage is provided by Cigna International Expatriate Benefits (CIEB). The DI Care Personal Accident Insurance provides you or your beneficiary with a monetary benefit in the event of an accidental death or disablement. As an eligible employee, your accidental death and disablement insurance coverage begins on your first day of work. Maximum annual benefit is $250,000. DIFZ pays the full cost of this coverage. Additionally, DIFZ will reimburse each employed applicant for expenses incurred in obtaining medical examinations (upon approval), the cost to expedite your passport (not the basic passport cost), and postage/Fed-Ex delivery charges. Receipts must be provided.

To contact us:

Apply at: www.policemission.com (http://www.policemission.com) ∙ 866-816-0722 ∙ 888-466-5417

DIFZ CIVPOL 8500 Freeport Parkway Suite 275, Irving TX 75063

01-26-2007, 09:38 AM
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE INTERNATIONAL CIVILIAN POLICE PROGRAM

American police officers who serve one year training police overseas gain as much as they give. Their experience teaching democratic police work is unique, and they bring a valuable new perspective to their jobs and their communities. Officers of all ranks return home with more acute problem-solving skills, a strong awareness of different cultures, and a profound appreciation for the role of law enforcement at all levels of a democratic society. The Department of State is seeking experienced police officers who are eager to accept a challenging and rigorous assignment to serve with the United States CIVPOL in Afghanistan.

Compensation Package up to $118,400.00 for Afghanistan

A one-time $3000 sign-on bonus will be offered to Candidates who complete the application process in time to attend the January 6th, 2007 Afghanistan Selection Class and successfully deploy to the Afghanistan Mission. The bonus will be included in the first pay check.

Qualifications:

Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen with at least five (5) years experience as a sworn civilian law enforcement officer (which excludes federal, military, and corrections). Applicant must be an actively serving law officer, or recently retired/separated within five (5) years of active employment. A valid U.S. passport will be required. Applicant must have sufficient health to pass a law enforcement physical and an agility test. Applicant must also be able to qualify with a 9mm semi-automatic handgun and operate a standard transmission vehicle. Proficiency in English is another requirement. Applicants for the Afghanistan mission must have training experience at an academy level agency, in-service program, or FTO experience.

General Payroll Information:

Salary is paid every four (4) weeks, and no federal or social security taxes are withheld. Salary is available for foreign income tax exemption as well. Working hours are twelve (12) hour days six (6) days per week. Vacation is accrued at 4% of the hours worked, or approximately two (2) weeks over the course of the assignment. DynCorp International FZ provides all uniforms, equipment, logistical support, administrative support, and lodging. Local transportation in the country is available, as well as transportation to the country and a return flight upon completion of the one-year contract.

Benefits:

DynCorp International offers a comprehensive insurance benefit plan for full-time active employees working overseas. It comprises of two plans: DI Care Group Medical (includes a dependent coverage option) and DI Care Personal Accident Plan. The DI Care Group Medical insurance also provides emergency medical evacuation service. Insurance coverage is provided by Cigna International Expatriate Benefits (CIEB). The DI Care Personal Accident Insurance provides you or your beneficiary with a monetary benefit in the event of an accidental death or disablement. As an eligible employee, your accidental death and disablement insurance coverage begins on your first day of work. Maximum annual benefit is $250,000. DIFZ pays the full cost of this coverage. Additionally, DIFZ will reimburse each employed applicant for expenses incurred in obtaining medical examinations (upon approval), the cost to expedite your passport (not the basic passport cost), and postage/Fed-Ex delivery charges. Receipts must be provided.

To contact us:

Send inquiries to cops.recruiting@dyn-intl.com

Apply at: www.policemission.com (http://www.policemission.com) ∙ 866-816-0722 ∙ 888-466-5417

DIFZ CIVPOL 8500 Freeport Parkway Suite 275, Irving TX 75063

01-26-2007, 04:11 PM
Money is great but, you replace the guys who were captured and beheaded by terrorists.

I'll take my chances signing up for Sundome

01-26-2007, 07:49 PM
Money is great but, you replace the guys who were captured and beheaded by terrorists.

I'll take my chances signing up for Sundome

I agree. 2 points however:

1. It'd be interesting to see some real statistics on just how many of these guys are killed.

2. With that type of money, it is really tempting and attractive. A year of your life, and boom, your house is paid off. Assuming you don't get caught and beheaded of course.

01-27-2007, 02:16 AM
Two points:

1-beheaded
2-beheahed

None of those guys that were beheaded thought that they would get it. After watching those videos, I really felt bad for those guys, but,...but in the back of my mind, I'm thinking, what are they doin over there, it wouldn't have happened had they not been over there in that mess. The U.S. armed forces are having a rough time. How would American civilians be any more secure? Anywhere there is an American overseas, believe me they are making a buck off of someone. If they're not going to put a direct pipeline of the oil from Iraq to America, it's time to get out! Those are some of the most heathern people in the world over there. Wake up America!...Pitts off.

01-28-2007, 12:41 AM
Two points:

1-beheaded
2-beheahed

None of those guys that were beheaded thought that they would get it. After watching those videos, I really felt bad for those guys, but,...but in the back of my mind, I'm thinking, what are they doin over there, it wouldn't have happened had they not been over there in that mess. The U.S. armed forces are having a rough time. How would American civilians be any more secure? Anywhere there is an American overseas, believe me they are making a buck off of someone. If they're not going to put a direct pipeline of the oil from Iraq to America, it's time to get out! Those are some of the most heathern people in the world over there. Wake up America!...Pitts off.

I agree. However, retuyrning to my original first point..it'd be interesting to see how many of these guys are actually killed over there. If 5 of them are killed a year out of say 15 or 20K civilians overseas (in Iraq and Afghanistan), then the odds really aren't all that bad.

01-29-2007, 01:33 PM
Those poor souls that were beheaded were independent contractors working at various job sites. The posted jobs involve training the Irag police force. Still dangerous, but your odds of being kidnapped are much less because your surrounded by a police force daily. Of course, some of the police are being killed by suicide bombers. Money is tempting, but the Sundome is safer.

01-29-2007, 03:12 PM
I was in Iraq this past year and worked with the Iraqi police. I also spoke to one of the American contractors. He was a civilian police officer from near Orlando.
If you want the money and you're willing to accept the consequences, this is for you. Some facts though. First, an Iraqi police officer is not like an American police officer. Many of them have loyalties and ideas of duty that are far different than yours. Don't think they won't allow you to be captured or will fight to the death for you.
Part of the problem is recruitment. Think of it this way, what would you have if some of the worst criminals in and around Tampa were suddenly allowed to become police officers and their supervisors were other criminals. This is the way it is in Iraq. There are no background checks, etc. The Shiite hate the Sunni and the Sunni hate the Shiite. Sunni's used to rule Iraq and many Shiite died under their rule. Shiite's in the police departments now are among the most corrupt individuals in Iraq and have participated in death squads.
If you find yourself in a gun battle with insurgents and you are expecting your Iraqi police partner to be covering your back, you may find he is one of them.
Many of the police and military in and around Baghdad have loyalties to Al Sadr who is against the US and has told his followers to kill Americans.

02-18-2007, 09:37 AM
http://sarrsdbfwwrsw.host.com
desk3 (http://sardsdbfdrdfs.host.com)
desk4 (http://sarssdbfdegad.host.com)
desk6

02-27-2007, 02:32 AM
Money isn't everything....look at Judy "struggling" to make it on $325,000 per annum at the second largest university for enrollment.

02-27-2007, 03:21 AM
What does that mean "325,000 per annum"?

02-27-2007, 03:39 AM
Main Entry: per an·num
Pronunciation: (")p&r-'a-n&m
Function: adverb
Etymology: Medieval Latin
: in or for each year